samgenoa98

Reaction score
Sorry guys if Im asking really stupid questions, but does fm editor cost? Do I have to download it separatly? I would also like some begginers help please.
Thanks
Cheers

If you're talking about the IN-GAME editor, then yes, it does cost money.
However, the FM Database Editor is free. You can find this in Steam, in the Tools section under the Library.

And if you need help, just add me on Steam. I'm Caelwyn Blackfyre on Steam, so yeah! c:

And if you need help, just add me on Steam. I'm Caelwyn Blackfyre on Steam, so yeah! c:

Thanks! To make new players and move clubs around would I need the In Game editor or thefm database editor?

Before you start anyway, the free one is a pre-game editor.

Before you start anyway, the free one is a pre-game editor.

Sorry. I have another question: if i want to create a new format Which doesnt have qualification for any continental cups what country could i use?

I dont get what you mean? new format for what? a league, a cup, edit an existing, create a new?

I dont get what you mean? new format for what? a league, a cup, edit an existing, create a new?

if i want to create a new league system, with for example 10 tiers, how would I do that?

Depends on the nation. you can activate a new league if it exists in real life, or create a new competition and manually add teams.

Just load database, highlight the competitions and there will be an option for 'new' bottom left just create then start picking rules on the drop downs.