Noobie Calling!!

Micky979

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
I'm a Noob to FMBase but I've been a heavy FM user since 2007.
I've managed at all levels with varying success but I'm not too proud to ask for help.

Gameplay wise everything's relatively okay at the minute apart from a few inconsistent results! But I want to start a new save as far down the English Pyramid as I can go but haven't got a clue how to download and install the add-ons from this site. Tried using the data editor myself bit it was way too complex for me. I've seen a couple of league expansions on here but don't know how to use them. Could also do with a bit of advice on how to handle Pepe in my Real Madrid save. I fined him for being sent off for a two footed tackle and he missed a massive game against Atletico which we lost 5-1. Poor, I know. But now he's playing like an **** and moaning all the time and we had a fall out. Don't wanna sell him if I can avoid it cos he's best defender in the game.

Gameplay wise everything's relatively okay at the minute apart from a few inconsistent results! But I want to start a new save as far down the English Pyramid as I can go but haven't got a clue how to download and install the add-ons from this site. Tried using the data editor myself bit it was way too complex for me. I've seen a couple of league expansions on here but don't know how to use them. Could also do with a bit of advice on how to handle Pepe in my Real Madrid save. I fined him for being sent off for a two footed tackle and he missed a massive game against Atletico which we lost 5-1. Poor, I know. But now he's playing like an **** and moaning all the time and we had a fall out. Don't wanna sell him if I can avoid it cos he's best defender in the game.

England - Level 9 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Not sure on the English DB's though, never use them myself...

Pepe will forget about it, interact with him and try and apologize and move on, if he continues to moan then replace him, no one is irreplacable... buy Kurt Zouma and use Varane instead, he become twice the player of Pepe anyway...

Might give him until the end of the season then sell him. Thanks for the tip. Kurt Zouma does look a good prospect. I'll take a closer look. Youth development is a route I want to go down.

About the database, download it and place it in the directory: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > Editor Data

Then start a new game with the box ticked in the bottom right corner of the dialog box in the middle.

Hope I helped :)