noobs here what is X stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

Reaction score
overall perfomance of the teams

sometime is WWLXXWWd
OF cos w = win , L = lose , d = draw , how about X is what???

Away draw, or score draw, not sure

I always thought that it meant that you didn't play a game that particular match day

I always thought that it meant that you didn't play a game that particular match day

ya that is what I feel too

but I curious that why ....

W=win
L= lost
D= draw

this is what we know

but X =???didn;t play on match day?or same score draw game??

its def didnt not didnt play on that matchday.

I noticed jsut before you posted this I got an X for drawing away 2-2

I thought it would be something like that. Don't see the point of it however.

Been wondering this for ages, but never worked it out or thought to ask.

Ta. : ]

X definitely means score draw. The reason being that when back in the day people did the Football Pools, they had to pick so many score draws from so many featured games. They would mark the numbered matches with an X, and so score draws came to be associated with the X! You may now all sleep easily in your beds tonight with this information!! (Unless you have nothing to get up for tomorrow, in which case you can arrest your losing streak/ maintain 13 match unbeaten run/ wheel and deal throughout the close season (delete as applicable))

Can someone help me make a good tactic and win matches

X definitely means score draw. The reason being that when back in the day people did the Football Pools, they had to pick so many score draws from so many featured games. They would mark the numbered matches with an X, and so score draws came to be associated with the X! You may now all sleep easily in your beds tonight with this information!! (Unless you have nothing to get up for tomorrow, in which case you can arrest your losing streak/ maintain 13 match unbeaten run/ wheel and deal throughout the close season (delete as applicable))

Cheers for clearing it up (H)

Thread closed - question answered, everyone try to stay on topic in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.