Here lies the save game file that does not load
It was sadly taken away
It will be dearly missed
2009-2011

Last edited:
It's threads like these that make me think:

'Yes, I'm so glad I joined!'

But seriously, unlucky.

do regular backups :p (bit too late i guess)

check out the SI forums, they've got plenty solutions for that kinda stuff

mate, is like something 'not well formed', and what are you using e.g. windows 7, is it steam?

yeh all that stuff not well formed and its windows 7 runnin it through steam people have told me that --reset_preferences in my target box when i right clik on my shortcut or w.e but when i do that there is no target box when i right clik propperties

go to your user name, find the appdata folder, sports interactive folder, football manager 2010, delete the settings folder. It will come back automatically after so don't worry. Also the AppData folder could be hidden so, if you know how to reveal it, do so.

this has happend to me twice now and i deleted the settings folder and my game worked cuz this was a different invalid token thing and i had no problems BUT NOW i get this S.O.B tellin me i cant load my game so really i cant delete whats been deleted again lmao but thanks mate anyway

EDIT: you mean i can delete my settings twice???

it comes back! atleast i think it comes back once you play again because its a default folder.
did you delete the one in Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010? It happened to my friend twice, and this worked both times.

yeh jus deleted the settings but comes up saying "the save game could not be loaded" i swear my laptops goin out the window in a min lol, but the settings r just in the recycle bin shell i jus delete them from the recycle bin aswell?

it 'invalid_token_not well formed' or something like that

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

if its saved gamed could not be loaded, I dont think that is XML error, its is corrupt file, I dont think you can do anything about it sorry!

thats gone now, its jus coming up sayin cant load game thats it "Not nice to be laughed at by a computer game" lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

TIME 4 F***ING DATA EDITOR, im puttin leeds bak in the prem i aint startin all over again fm10 can suk my dingalings

Opening Post. and why dont u use StuWs update and u start in championship

Status
Not open for further replies.