Noooooooooooooooo

Meh....he's 29...he will be at boro in 6 years :)

He'll go to Chelski, but I dont think he'll make it, he'll be like Crespo, good in Italy but **** over here.

I really hope he doesn't go to Chelsea because he's too good a player to be ruined by this rotating pish.

Shevchenko and Ballack. Chelsea are going to be a **** of a side next year.

& Tevez aswell? Any1 heard anything new on him?

I think if he get Sheva,Tevez will be left alone..possibly we dont know with Chelsea!

Also,I think if Crespo wasnt rotated as much we would have done an awful lot better-his record speaks for itself. I just hope Shev is rotated and fails aswell should he join

ajw Hope he go's to United instead:D[/QUOTE said:
Ur living in a dream world Andy.

I hope he comes to Prem, cos i just want to see best players in world playing over here, and Shevchencko for me fits into that bracket. No way he will fail, he is world's best striker.

Lloyd said:
He'll go to Chelski, but I dont think he'll make it, he'll be like Crespo, good in Italy but **** over here.

No Chance!!! the man is amazing cant be stopped 3/4 of the time i can see him scoring 30+ goals

All will be revealed when/if he moves there. :cool:

andal said:
No way he will fail, he is world's best striker.

not really true is it i didnt see shevchenko winning any major awards unlike Eto'o although i would say that shev is a brilliant player and a master at what he does i feel some what saddened at the fact that Chelsea state intrest in anyone and they somehow get them i find it quite sickening to think that one man (roman abramovich) has the money to buy anyone he wants. on the other hand i also the plus side to the whole situation AC Milan will collapse and then everyone will moan as there squad is ancient anyway and hopefully with shev inthe premiership it will be provide more entertaning matchs:rolleyes: if he doesent get his legs broken

If the defence can do a good job they might be able to push him out of matchs for the most part. Just put Savage on him :D.

Well seriously he will be a threat but im sure it will just add to the premiership, anyway hes 30 almost.

I reckon that chelski are going to be unstoppable again next season. Ballck and Shevs its just not on! Man Utd will be pushing for second tho. Oh and I see they have just signed Kalou. So who will they play upfront?? Shevs, Drogs, Crespo and Kalou??

Come on United. Sign Riquelme and Kerlon!

Sheva and Ballack :) makes Prem that bit easier.

Do u know how much he is going to be on a week??

Chelsea will be paying a total of about £500,000 a week in wages to John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ballack and Shevchenko, who will join Ballack as the highest-paid player at the club on £130,000 a week. - The times

So £130k. I'm glad to see him in the premiership even if it is for financial reasons, I don't care about that when i'm watching MOTD to be honest.

Well you aint going to be bothered are you being a Derby fan who aint even in same league as Chelsea..So why would it bother you them getting all best players? :p

Looks like Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool will be playing for 2nd place again, lol

Lloyd said:
Well you aint going to be bothered are you being a Derby fan who aint even in same league as Chelsea..So why would it bother you them getting all best players? :p

The word FAIR rings a bell, at first I thought Chelsea's spending power was unfair on Man Utd (who I supported as a young boy and still enjoy to watch) Arsenal and Liverpool, now I don't care too much because it's bringing the best players to England.