Nordic league without choosing one country as host

neadii

Reaction score
Hello!

I've had a look in the addons section and seen that there are a few Nordic leagues out there already. The only problem is that these leagues are based in only one of the Nordic countries which means that all the youth regens will be from that chosen country.

What I want to do if possible is to create a Nordic league without having to choose one of the countries, let say Norway. I want the the danish teams to get danish regens and the norwegian teams to get norwegian regens and so on. I want to delete all the original leagues in the Nordic countries and make one big strong league, but still be able to have norwegian, swedish, danish, finnish and icelandic youth regens in the clubs that are from their respective country. Is this possible or do I have to choose one country to "host" the league in?

Hoping for a good answer, if not I'll just have to settle for making a Nordic league with one host country! :)

neadii

Regens are defined by the nationality/base location of the club and sometimes by the staff nationality you have there. They should still generate via the city the club is based in.

But the league itself needs to be in one spesific country, right? Or can I make a league containing 4-5 nations? Still wicked if the regens are from the clubs countries :-D

I dont think so, you can make euro super leagues,

You can make super league in one country, regens will from countries, where their clubs are based.
I think to make some super leagues for fm 15 - Central Super League (Belguim, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria) and East Super League without Russia and Ukraine.

Assuming the FM15 editor works in the same way as FM14, then providing you have a team's based nation set as the nation they're from, it will work as you want it to do. For example, if for fancied putting Man Utd into the MLS, as long as their base nation is set to England, regens etc will be English.