Ricmartin89

Reaction score
Going to edit and make a Norfolk and Suffolk league to experiment a new league idea. I'm thinking of having 2 divisions of 8 teams in each. 2 will be relegated from the top division and 2 promoted from the bottom. There will also be a couple of cups up for grabs along with a Norfolk and Suffolk super cup consisting of the winners from both cups. To make things interesting, the lower the position, the higher he prize money you will win at the end of the season. There will also be places up for grabs to get into the top European tournaments.

What I want to see is wether some of the smaller notfolk and Suffolk teams can make it into Europe and be a big force in these competitions.

I will manage one of the smaller clubs in the bottom division and see if I can help guide them to champions league glory.

i will also look to make some player awards which will be up for grabs on a monthly and seas only basis.

any other thoughts and ideas let me know, I will be home in an hour and making a start editing this.

Good luck with this, hopefully Norwich and Ipswich won't dominate the leagues.

Teams

Norfolk & Suffolk Premier League teams:

Norwich City
Ipswich Town
Lowestoft Town
Bury Town
Kings Lynn Town
Diss Town
Kirkley & Pakefield
AFC Sudbury

Norfolk & Suffolk Division 1 teams:

Gorleston
Needham Market
Norwich United
Ipswich Wanderers
Stowmarket Town
Thetford Town
Whitton United
Great Yarmouth Town

There are 4 cup competitions on offer though gout the season. The Norfolk & Suffolk FA Cup, Norfolk & Suffolk Premier Cup, Norfolk & Suffolk Division 1 Cup, Norfolk & Suffolk League Cup. The winners of the Premier League and the FA Cup plays in the Norfolk & Suffolk Super Cup.

I have made this league in the Gibraltar continent so qualification for Europe is tough to start with but with the money that can be won, a few years time hopefully some of these teams will perform better in Europe.

i am going to manage Great Yarmouth Town and see how I can do but I am more interested in seeing how the other teams perform.

Norfolk & Suffolk Premier League teams:

Norwich City
Ipswich Town
Lowestoft Town
Bury Town
Kings Lynn Town
Diss Town
Kirkley & Pakefield
AFC Sudbury

Norfolk & Suffolk Division 1 teams:

Gorleston
Needham Market
Norwich United
Ipswich Wanderers
Stowmarket Town
Thetford Town
Whitton United
Great Yarmouth Town

There are 4 cup competitions on offer though gout the season. The Norfolk & Suffolk FA Cup, Norfolk & Suffolk Premier Cup, Norfolk & Suffolk Division 1 Cup, Norfolk & Suffolk League Cup. The winners of the Premier League and the FA Cup plays in the Norfolk & Suffolk Super Cup.

I have made this league in the Gibraltar continent so qualification for Europe is tough to start with but with the money that can be won, a few years time hopefully some of these teams will perform better in Europe.

i am going to manage Great Yarmouth Town and see how I can do but I am more interested in seeing how the other teams perform.
That sounds pretty cool, I might try the same except with a different region.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk