North Korean leader Kim Jong-il reported dead !!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K

Lol_101

Reaction score
Kim Jong-il: North Korean leader dead at 69 | News | National Post

SEOUL, Dec 19 – North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, revered at home by a propaganda machine that turned him into a demi-god and vilified in the West as a temperamental tyrant with a nuclear arsenal, has died, North Korean state television reported on Monday.

Kim, who was 69 years old, died on Saturday, it said.
Kim was the unchallenged head of the reclusive state whose economy fell deeper into poverty during his years in power as he vexed the world by developing a nuclear arms programme and an arsenal of missiles aimed to hit neighbours Japan and South Korea.
Kim had been portrayed as a criminal mastermind behind deadly bombings, a jovial dinner host, a comic buffoon in Hollywood movies and by the administration of former U.S. President George W. Bush as the ruler of “an outpost of tyranny”.
He was thought to have suffered a stroke in August 2008.

Last edited:
so this was true :O
Aaron%20Ramsey%20Gaddafi%20Bin%20Laden.jpg

South Korea has it's forces on full alert right now too. Though I doubt even the North would contemplate doing something suicidal

Funny how KJI gets a thread, yet nobody even bothered mentioning Václav Havel...

Well this is going to be an interesting couple of weeks for the world. Let's how his son isn't so angry and resentful.
But still, RIP. Least he didn't start World War 3 ^^)

His son will probably be worse, no doubt brainwashed.

As was Kim-Jong-Il by his father, so hopefully there won't be too much difference. No hope for democracy or the removal of nuclear weapons though.

To be honest he probably died years ago for all we know.
Isn't his next to heir under debate? I know the son who was gonna do it originally got kicked out for using a fake passport to visit Disneyland....

But yeah, Il didn't ****. So he's literally full of ****

The north traditionally deflects attention away from domestic unrest and uncertainty by causing situations internationally. I wouldn't be surprised by a missile strike on the south to show Kim Jong-uns strength as a leader.

No chance of unification, no chance of the north giving up their only real bargaining tool and deterrent, their nukes. They have seen what happened to gaddafi and saddam and it I think it's very unlikely that either event would have happened had Iraq or Libya been holding nuclear weapons.

bad year if ur a dictator

Really, that's your input to the thread?

TBH, good riddance. He has been grooming his son to be just as bad, if not worse, so there is going to be no change in their political stance.

I doubt anything bad is going to happen-for a change. The US government for the past few weeks has been holding low level talks with the North Korean government and talks were basically to improve relations and were going quite well. Just remains to be seen wether or not his son has what it takes to control the military. Won't be surprised if there's some sort of power struggle soon

Back