North Korean leader Kim Jong-il reported dead !!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K
I doubt anything bad is going to happen-for a change. The US government for the past few weeks has been holding low level talks with the North Korean government and talks were basically to improve relations and were going quite well. Just remains to be seen wether or not his son has what it takes to control the military. Won't be surprised if there's some sort of power struggle soon

The major plus is that his son has never so much as fired a rifle, so he may instigate change(here's to hoping). It is wrong to stereotypically say 'he's just like daddy', not until we see how he is in power.

Another one bites the dust...
Anywayz. . . Dunno what will happen next, but I know what will happen if America (NATO, call it whatever you want) try to stop NK invasion on SK. WW3. This time i'm going to be on their side. South Korea is worst than America.

December 12, 2012 is slowly coming to fruition. XD All these 'minor' events will eventually trigger something.

The major plus is that his son has never so much as fired a rifle, so he may instigate change(here's to hoping). It is wrong to stereotypically say 'he's just like daddy', not until we see how he is in power.

Didnt he launch an attack on a south Korea ship not long ago?

I cant see him going for change.

you're not ronery anymore :'(
[video=youtube;-hkAfd2vBOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hkAfd2vBOI&feature=fvst[/video]

Another one bites the dust...
Anywayz. . . Dunno what will happen next, but I know what will happen if America (NATO, call it whatever you want) try to stop NK invasion on SK. WW3. This time i'm going to be on their side. South Korea is worst than America.

Wut? You're aware how NK treat their people, aren't you? You want to support a regime where the whole nation is brainwashed to have complete support for their leader, where the leaders are treated like literal Gods, and any slight deviation from that thought is punishable by death. Where they have guards surrounding any point of escape and they will happily shoot anyone who dares try to escape. Where the economy is so poor that the majority of the nation doesn't even have food, the majority of their food supply is supplied by the very countries you so frequently show your despise for. But wait, according to NK leaders, their people are living the most lavish lives compared to the rest of the world. Only 1% of the population in NK is even aware of the revolutions in Egypt, Libya etc. because hey, this revolution thing is pretty bad when you want to control a whole nation.

Didnt he launch an attack on a south Korea ship not long ago?

I cant see him going for change.

Under the instruction of daddy dearest. But, I did say here's to hoping.....

I just realised, I want his sunglasses...

71055_212278215692_5409871_n.jpg

When I first saw this pic, I though Ray Liotta had had more face surgery.....

Breaking on Sky News that N. Korea have tested a short range missile off the Pacific coast. May well be a military message to say nothing changes.

Wut? You're aware how NK treat their people, aren't you? You want to support a regime where the whole nation is brainwashed to have complete support for their leader, where the leaders are treated like literal Gods, and any slight deviation from that thought is punishable by death. Where they have guards surrounding any point of escape and they will happily shoot anyone who dares try to escape. Where the economy is so poor that the majority of the nation doesn't even have food, the majority of their food supply is supplied by the very countries you so frequently show your despise for. But wait, according to NK leaders, their people are living the most lavish lives compared to the rest of the world. Only 1% of the population in NK is even aware of the revolutions in Egypt, Libya etc. because hey, this revolution thing is pretty bad when you want to control a whole nation.
But hey, I said I'm going to be on America's side.

Heh, no pity for him whatsoever, but I don't foresee change in North Korea, at all. But anyway good riddance, too bad his son will probably be as bad as him, hopefully no wars will start.

December 12, 2012 is slowly coming to fruition. XD All these 'minor' events will eventually trigger something.

Is it not supposed to happen on the 21st 2012.

It will be interesting to see how China and North Korea are cosied up to each other now KJI is dead. Allegedly KJI was reported to visit China on four occasions in the last sixteen months. Whoever takes his place will probably have the same stance so cant see anything changing although there are murmurings of internal difference between ruler and the military.

I might try out for Kim Jong's job. I've always fancied a Korea in politics

Is it not supposed to happen on the 21st 2012.

It will be interesting to see how China and North Korea are cosied up to each other now KJI is dead. Allegedly KJI was reported to visit China on four occasions in the last sixteen months. Whoever takes his place will probably have the same stance so cant see anything changing although there are murmurings of internal difference between ruler and the military.

I presumed it was 12/12/12. due to the date XD

Heh, no pity for him whatsoever, but I don't foresee change in North Korea, at all. But anyway good riddance, too bad his son will probably be as bad as him, hopefully no wars will start.

Apparently he had a hand in the attack on the South Korean vessel, sadly. My biggest fear is that he will try and cement his position by some serious sabre rattling. More worringly is that this time, South Korea is finally out of patience, so we could see a proper miltary response if there is another occurence like the attack on the ship

Back