North London battle - Arsenal V.S. Tottenham

MartijnFR89

Reaction score
View attachment 208725
Wenger OUT, Marker IN

Asene Wenger leaves Arsenal after a long and successful period the French coach decided to step down. “Arsenal is a fantastic club and I don’t believe I can move this team forward anymore so that is why I am prepared to step aside”. “Arsenal will always have a special place in my heart and I will be following Arsenal”. Unfortunately these are all of the words we got from Wenger.

View attachment 988472
The Wenger era ends, what will come with the era of Marker?

Mark Marker, a local amateur trainer takes over at Arsenal, we don’t have much information about the new manager so the main question is remaining why him? The board said he can lead this club and built from the foundation built by Wenger. This is what Marker has to say himself: “I am very happy with the opportunity to work at this club and I don’t want to talk to much lets get started and show everyone what Arsenal is all about. As a Arsenal fan I heard that a lot of fans want a new striker, so maybe I'll look into that."

View attachment 208721

Pochetttino leaves Peterson enters the ring.

After having a dispute with the board Pochettino decided to quit. He didn’t want to talk to the press about it. He said the following: “Things didn’t work out the way we wanted and it came to a point of no return so leaving was my only option.”

View attachment 208714

The unknown London born Peter Peterson was appointed as manager .

Peter Peterson is only known as a local amateur trainer and huge Tottenham fan, how did he became Tottanham’s manager? What is he all about and can he take Tottenham to a next level? Peterson had this to say: “The board were following me when I was training amateur football, but I didn’t expect that they wanted me to be the manager. When you get your dream job offered you must be nuts to say no, so I said yes. I expect us to give the top 4 a run for their money and maybe we will find our way in the Champions League, I want to set that as our target. When it comes to strengthen the squad I believe mostly need more depth so I will look into that.”

View attachment 208713

Squads and Transfer Rumours

Tottenham Squad and Transfer rumors

View attachment 208704
Peterson has said this to be his selection for forthcoming season but he does want to sign 2 new players. Most rumored are a central more defensive midfielder and a young striker.

Tottenham Squad:

Goalkeepers: Lloris, McGee and Vorm
Defenders: Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Dier, Fazio, Rose, Davies, Walker and Trippier
Midfielders: Bentaleb, Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Carroll and Lamela
Wingers: Chadli, Townsend, Son and Pritchard
Strikers: Kane and Harrison

These 3 strikers are most rumored to go to Tottenham:

Gabriel Barbosa

View attachment 208706
Breel Embolo

View attachment 208705
Santi Mina
View attachment 208700

These 3 midfielders are rumored to go to Tottenham:

Riechedly Bazoer

View attachment 208698
Leon Goretzka

View attachment 208697
Bryan Cristante

View attachment 208696
Arsenal Squad and Transfer rumors

View attachment 208699
Marker has said this to be his selection for forthcoming season but he does want to sign 2 new players. Most rumored are a central left footed defender and a world class striker.

Arsenal Squad:

Goalkeepers: Cech, Ospina and Macey
Defenders: Mertesacker, Gabriel, Koscielny, Bellerin, Debuchy, Gibbs and Monreal
Midfielders: Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Coquelin, Reine-Adelaide, Özil and Rosicky
Wingers: Welbeck, Chamberlain, Walcott and Sanchez
Strikers: Giroud and Campbell

These 3 strikers are most rumored to go to Arsenal:

Gonzalo Higuain

View attachment 208694
Alvaro Morata

View attachment 208693
Edinson Cavani

View attachment 208692
These 3 left footed central defenders are rumored to go to Arsenal

Eder Alvarez Balanta

View attachment 208691
Aymeric Laporte

View attachment 208690

Inigo Martinez

View attachment 208689

Tottenham sings FC Basel wonderkid Embolo

EMBOLO TO WHITE HART LANE

View attachment 208688
Breel Embolo has been on the radar for big clubs since he was a young boy. After making his notice last year at Basel it was just a matter of time before he is going to move on to bigger and better things. At Tottenham he will be wearing the number 9 jersey, can he develop to be the new striker sensation?

View attachment 208687

Arsenal sings left footed rock in the back Martinez

DONE DEAL: INIGO MARTINEZ TO ARSENAL

View attachment 208680

Martinez has got his move to a top tier club, the last couple of years he was linked to loads of top tier clubs and it is Arsenal where Martinez can prove himself. He is known to be a brick of a defender with a good pass, at Arsenal he will play with the 22 jersey and will have to compete with Mertesacker for a starting place.

View attachment 208679

Cristante goes to White Hart Lane

CRISTANTE IN, MASON OUT?

View attachment 208676
Tottenham splashed there money for young holding midfielder Cristante, he is known to be a huge talent and is widely expected to rise to the top in the coming years. But the biggest question is why did Tottenham sign him with having Dembele and Bentaleb as first team players and with talents like Carroll and Ali there seems to be no space for Cristante. The answer is that Peterson has no trust in Ryan Mason who may leave the club! So with Mason out of the picture there came space for the expensive Cristante. Can he reward the trust that is put in him?

View attachment 208672

EL Pipita goes to Arsenal

HIGUAIN SIGNS FOR ARSENAL

View attachment 208670
When Robin van Persie left Arsenal for Manchester United the fans begged for a world class striker, they got Giroud but though useful he hasn't shown to be world class. Gonzalo Higuain scored a lot of goals for Napoli, has shown to be a class striker at Argentina but is he the number 9 that Arsenal needed? Time have to tell but splashing a lot of money for class seems to be the way to success in the modern football era.

View attachment 208660

Pre Season

View attachment 208653
Now that the signingers are made the pre season is about to start lets see what the result are :

ARSENAL

View attachment 208646
Tampinis – Arsenal 0-4
(Walcott, Sánchez, Mertesacker and own goal Sellathurai)
Rangers – Arsenal 2-5
(Cazorla (2), Walcott, Gabriel and Reine-Adelaide)
Chelsea – Arsenal 4-3
(Higuain (2) and Özil)
Real Zaragoza - Asenal 2-2
(Walcott and Giroud)

View attachment 208639
When asked about the pre season Marker said this: "The results where nothing to write home about however when it comes to the way we played there is more then enough to be excited about. Pre seasons are not here for results but to built the squad for the upcoming season."

TOTTENHAM

View attachment 208635
Ghanghzou – Tottenham 1-2
(Embolo)
Motherwell - Tottenham 2-0
Bejing – Tottenham 0-3
(Harrison, Oteh en Winks)

View attachment 208628
When asked about the pre season Peterson responded as followed: "Our pre season was not good at all but there are is not much value in pre season, so I don't feel like it is very useful to talk about it. I'd say let the season start and let us show how good or bad we are this season."​

Games of August

Tottenham August games

View attachment 208582
Manchester City - Tottenham (Match of the Month 2)

Tottenham – West Ham United 2-1
Lloris (6,6), Walker (6,8), Alderweireld (6,9), Fazio (6,9), Davies (6,9), Bentaleb (6,9), Dembele (6,8) (Harrison 76 min), Son (6,3) (Townsend 45 min 6,6), Eriksen (9,0), Chadli (6,4) (Lamela 45 min 6,6) and Embolo (8,8)

0-1 Michail Antonio 41st minute
1-1 Breel Embolo 76th minute
2-1 Breel Embolo 91st minute

Newcastle United – Tottenham 0-3
Lloris (7,6), Walker (7,9), Alderweireld (8,0) Fazio (7,1) (Dier 67 min 6,7), Rose (7,1), Bentaleb (7,2) (Alli 67 min 6,6), Dembele (8,8), Son (6,7), Eriksen (8,5), Chadli (6,8) (Lamela 73 min 6,7) and Embolo (8,4)

0-1 Breel Embolo 1st minute
0-2 Christian Eriksen 26th minute
0-3 Mousa Dembélé 38th minute

Tottenham – Aston Villa 3-2
Lloris (7,1), Walker (7,0), Alderweireld (7,0), Fazio (6,4) (Dier 45 min 6,8), Davies (7,6), Bentaleb (6,7), Dembele (6,8), Son (7,5), Eriksen (Lamela 6 min 6,7), Chadli (7,3) (Harrison 71 min 7,2) and Embolo (6,7)

1-0 Son Heung-Min 36th minute (pen)
1-1 Carlos Sánchez 37th minute
1-2 Ashley Westwood 39th minute
2-2 Nacer Chadli 71st minute
3-2 Shayon Harrison 72nd minute

View attachment 208575
Arsenal August games

Community Shield
Arsenal - Chelsea Match of the Month 1

View attachment 208572

West Ham United – Arsenal 0-1
Cech (6,8), Debuchy (7,2), Koscielny (7,5), Martinez (7,1), Gibbs (7,4), Ramsey (6,5) (Coquelin 65 min 6,8), Cazorla (7,0), Walcott (6,7) (Reine-Adelaide 78 min 6,8), Özil (7,4), Chamberlain (6,7) (Campbell 61 min 6,5) and Higuain (6,8)

Mark Noble (West Ham United) missed pen 3rd​ minute (Cech saved!)
0-1 Gonzalo Higuain 29e​ minute
Red Card: Manuel Lanzini (West Ham United) 82nd minute

Sunderland – Arsenal 0-3
Cech (7,2). Debuchy (8,1), Koscielny (7.9), Martinez (7,0 Yellow card), Gibbs (8,0), Coquelin (6,8 Yellow cad) (Bennacer 70 min 6,6), Ramsey (7,2), Walcott (6,8) (Campbell 56 min 6,5), Özil (8,0), Chamberlain (9,1) (Giroud 74 min 6,6) and Higuain (6,8)

0-1 Mesut Özil (pen) 26th minute
0-2 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 38th minute
0-3 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 45+1st minute

Arsenal – West Bromich Albion 2-0
Cech (6,8), Debuchy (9,0), Koscielny (8,0), Martinez (7,3), Gibbs (7,3), Coquelin (6,8) (Bennacer 79 min), Ramsey (6,9), Campbell (6,7) (Giroud 70 min 6,6), Özil (6,6), Chamberlain (6,9) (Willock 79 min) and Higuain (6,8)

1-0 Laurent Koscielny 7th minute
2-0 Gonzalo Higuain 10th minute

Everton – Arsenal 2-2
Cech (8,5), Debuchy (6,7), Koscielny (6,7), Martinez (6,8), Gibbs (6,3) (Bellerin 69 min 6,7), Ramsey (6,5) (Coquelin 69 min Yellow Card 6,8), Cazorla (6,9), Campbell (6,7), Özil (6,4) (Giroud 6,8), Chamberlain (8,3) and Higuain (8,8)

1-0 Ross Barkley 28th minute
2-0 Steven Naismith 73rd minute
2-1 Gonzalo Higuain 89th minute
2-2 Gonzalo Higuain 92nd minute

View attachment 208569

An interesting take on a thread, both teams started off well

Match of the Month 1

Community Shield

Chelsea vs Arsenal

View attachment 208537
Here Are the team sheets for this game:

View attachment 208536

The beginning of the game not much has happened but Chelsea seems to be stronger although they don't create any chances. Chelsea is on the attack again with Pedro. Pedro dribbles outside the left of Arsenal’s box. Gibbs makes the foul and he already has a yellow card. What is the referee going to do?

21st minute
View attachment 208529it's Gibbs second yellow, so he is sent off Arsenal has to play with 10 man for 69 minutes!

Chelsea is pushing forward and Arsenal is looking for a break. Özil with a through ball onto Chelsea’s half. It’s Higuain who escapes from the defence who pushed on way to high. Higuain is now going through it’s still a long way to go, Higuain nicks the ball with a light touch into the box. Terry pushed Higuain to the ground PENALTY! Red card? No Terry gets away with yellow. It’s Santi Cazorla who steps up, Cazorla v.s. Courtois……
View attachment 208523Courtois stays in the middle and Cazorla places it to Courtois right
GOAL 0-1! SANTI CAZORLA 34th minute

minute around the half time mark am I having a deja vu? Because it’s again Özil who puts Higuain through. Higuain nicks the ball with a light touch into the box. Courtois is coming of his line is he to late?
View attachment 208517Yes he is Higuain shoots the ball high into the top corner GOAL 0-2!
GONZALO HIGUAIN 45th minute

What a beautiful deep cross from Özil from the midway point. And it’s again Higuain who beats the defense with his pace and now he got the ball on the edge of the the box can he finish it again? Terry seems to close the gap but Higuain puts the ball behind Terry and now he has a chance to shoot.
View attachment 208511Higuain aims at the bottom right corner, Courtois tries a dive
GOAL 0-3! GONZALO HIGUAIN 84th minute

THERE IT IS THE REF BLOWS THE WHISTLE
ARSENAL WINS THE COMMUNITY SHIELD
View attachment 208507

Post match interview:

Mr. Marker what do you think about the performance of your team?
Chelsea controlled the first 20 minutes without us being able to hit them on the break so that made me nervous. And it wasn't helped that Kieran got the red card so soon, but then we showed football wisdom by being able to use the space they left at the back to our advantage.

Mr. Marker was having Özil a big part in bringing in Higuain?
No, Higuain is a striker that would fit every top side so to get him is just based on his own qualities. It is a bonus that he and Mesut understand each other so fluently and today all the goals where results of them linking up with one and another.

Mr. Marker does winning the Community Shield say anything?
It says that today we where better then the reigning champions, nothing more or less then that.

View attachment 208501

Last edited:
Match of the Month 2

View attachment 208443
Welcome to the premier League and what a game to start of with Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur.
What are we going to get today? Here are the starting 11 of both sides:
View attachment 208467

After an hour of play its waiting for Manchester City goals, Tottenham can't seem to keep up with them its waiting for the goal to come.

Manchester city tries to find some space in the Tottenham defense ow that is a nice through ball from Sterling to Agüero, Agüero shakes Alderweireld off he aims it near post and
View attachment 208436GOAL 0-1 Sergio Agüero 60th minute

Tottenham never seemed to really threaten Manchester City, but City couldn't get a bigger goal difference either, with that said the game ends with 0-1 for Manchester City.

Post Match interview

Mr. Peterson: What did you think about the match?
I think it was a good lesson for us to see what is needed at the highest level. The only positive thing is that we did not concede more then one goal.

Mr. Peterson can you explain what went wrong?
It is simple when you are not reaching your own level against a quality side you are to late in every challenge.Being to late also means that you give away space and I don't have to explain you that Agüero, Sterling, Silva, Nasri and Sterling don't need that much space.

Mr. Peterson what can your team take away from this game?
The fact that they only made 1 goal and that we can use this game to improve ourselves.

View attachment 208427

Last edited:
Champions League and Europa League Groupstage Draw

After the draw we went to talk with the coaches from the North London rivals

View attachment 208412
Arsenal was handed the following group stage draw:
View attachment 208411
Mr. Marker what do you think of the group you've been handed?
It's a challenging group, Gladbach is a strong side, PSV has lots of talents and Glatasaray is always difficult to play against. I do feel that there are possibilities to finish 1st in this group and I think we would be selling ourselves short if we don't see that as our target.

View attachment 208408Now that the Europa League group stages are known lets look at Tottenham's group.

View attachment 208406
Mr. Peterson what are your thoughts on the group?
It's a strong group Braga is a tough side to play against very defensive, Fenerbahce have quality players like Nani and van Persie, so we know we must be aware of them and specially the away game with their fanatic crowd. Göteborg is an underdog that we don't need to underestimate, I think we can go through but we need to show that we are quality and I have faith in that.

View attachment 988468
Wenger OUT, Marker IN

Asene Wenger leaves Arsenal after a long and successful period the French coach decided to step down. “Arsenal is a fantastic club and I don’t believe I can move this team forward anymore so that is why I am prepared to step aside”. “Arsenal will always have a special place in my heart and I will be following Arsenal”. Unfortunately these are all of the words we got from Wenger.

View attachment 988472
The Wenger era ends, what will come with the era of Marker?

Mark Marker, a local amateur trainer takes over at Arsenal, we don’t have much information about the new manager so the main question is remaining why him? The board said he can lead this club and built from the foundation built by Wenger. This is what Marker has to say himself: “I am very happy with the opportunity to work at this club and I don’t want to talk to much lets get started and show everyone what Arsenal is all about. As a Arsenal fan I heard that a lot of fans want a new striker, so maybe I'll look into that."

View attachment 988473

Pochetttino leaves Peterson enters the ring.

After having a dispute with the board Pochettino decided to quit. He didn’t want to talk to the press about it. He said the following: “Things didn’t work out the way we wanted and it came to a point of no return so leaving was my only option.”

View attachment 988480

The unknown London born Peter Peterson was appointed as manager .

Peter Peterson is only known as a local amateur trainer and huge Tottenham fan, how did he became Tottanham’s manager? What is he all about and can he take Tottenham to a next level? Peterson had this to say: “The board were following me when I was training amateur football, but I didn’t expect that they wanted me to be the manager. When you get your dream job offered you must be nuts to say no, so I said yes. I expect us to give the top 4 a run for their money and maybe we will find our way in the Champions League, I want to set that as our target. When it comes to strengthen the squad I believe mostly need more depth so I will look into that.”

View attachment 988481

Seems a interesting story
o.png

Premier League September

View attachment 991105
Tottenham Premier League Fixtures September

View attachment 206379

Tottenham – Southampton 2-1
Lloris (6,7) (Vorm 76 min 6,7), Walker (6,9), Alderweireld (7,4), Vertonghen (7,1), Rose (6,6), Bentaleb (7,4), Dembele (6,8), Townsend (6,2) (Lamela 76 min), Eriksen (7,7), Chadli (6,5) (Embolo 76 min 7,2) and Kane (8,3)
1-0 Harry Kane 16th minute
2-0 Breel Embolo 84th minute
2-1 Dusan Tadic 85th minute

Leicester City – Tottenham 0-3
McGee (6,8), Walker (7,4), Alderweireld (8,0), Vertonghen (8,5), Rose (7,3), Bentaleb (7,0) (Cristante 71 min 6,7), Dembele (7,1), Lamela (7,4) (Embolo 71 min 6,6), Eriksen (9,0), Chadli (6,8) (Townsend 64 min 6,5) and Kane (7,3)
0-1 Erik Lamela (pen)
Red Card Gökhan Inler 49th minute (Leicester)
0-2 Jan Vertonghen 51st minute
0-3 Christian Eriksen 63rd minute

View attachment 206380

Arsenal Premier League Fixtures September

View attachment 206378
Arsenal – Crystal Palace 3-1
Cech (6,8), Debuchy (7,7), Koscielny (6,8), Martinez (6,8), Gibbs (8,3), Coquelin (7,3 yellow cad) (Crowley 70 min 6,7), Ramsey (7,6) (Giroud 74 min 6,6), Campbell (8,3), Cazorla (7,0), Özil (6,8) (Willock 70 min 6,7) and Higuain (6,9)
1-0 Joel Campbell 4th minute
2-0 Kieran Gibbs 21st minute
3-0 Gonzalo Higuain 47th minute
3-1 Patrick Bamford 81st minute

Bournemouth – Arsenal 1-2
Cech (6,8), Debuchy (8,4), Koscielny (7,2), Martinez (6,7), Gibbs (7,4), Coquelin (7,1), Ramsey (7,3) (Crowley 64 min 6,8), Campbell (7,7), Cazorla (7,0) (Willock 64 min 6,5), Özil (7,0) (Giroud 64 min 6,6) and Higuain (7,9)
0-1 Joel Campbell 5th minute
0-2 Gonzalo Higuain 32nd minute
1-1 Glenn Murray 85th minute

Arsenal – Swansea City 2-0
Cech (6,8), Debuchy (8,2), Koscielny (7,0), Mertesacker (7,1), Gibbs (9,0), Coquelin (6,7) (Bennacer 45 min 6,5), Ramsey (8,1), Walcott (8,3) (Campbell 74 min 6,6), Özil (7,4), Chamberlain (6,9) (Giroud 62 min 6,5) and Higuain (6,9)
1-0 Gonzalo Higuain 27th minute
2-0 Theo Walcott 37th minute

View attachment 206376

Premier League Match of the Month

View attachment 206363
Welcome to today's premier League fixture, two teams who want to be a serious contender this season, but how good will they be facing each other? We will see from Anfield here is

Liverpool - Tottenham

View attachment 206355
Welcome to Anfield for this match the following players have been selected:

View attachment 206349
After a long struggle in the first half with Liverpool having the better of the game can one of the two sides make a break through in the second half?

Dembele moves on the pitch, Dembele round the box of Liverpool, Dembele shoots! Mignolet Spill the ball, Embolo Reaches it….

View attachment 206346
And EMBOLO puts it in GOAL 0-1 69th minute against the run of play!

The question is can Liverpool recover, wait a minute its Tottenham on the attack. Eriksen plays beautiful through ball onto Embolo, Skrtel nicks Embolo of the ball. But the ball falls to Chadli!

View attachment 206345
And Chadli finish it GOAL 0-2 70th minute and in 2 minutes time Tottenham shook Liverpools world!

Liverpool isn't giving up Coutinho what a lovely throughball, he beats the Tottenham midfield and defense with that ball now it Jordan Ibe going 1 on 1 with Lloris, Ibe with the chip.

View attachment 206344
And it falls beautiful in to the back of the net! GOAL Jordon Ibe 1-2 81st minute can Liverpool make a full comeback?

The game is almost done, Liverpool is still searching for the equalizer. Firmino on the left side, he finds some space for the cross, Allen shakes of his marker, Allen gets to the ball.

View attachment 206343
And Allen finishes it GOAL Joe Allen 2-2 89th minute! Can Liverpool win this, or can Tottenham bounce back?

With little chances for both side in the last couple of minutes this game ends in a 2-2 draw!

View attachment 206342

Post Match interview

Mr. Peterson what are your comments about today's game?
"My thoughts are mixed because we should have carried this game home when you go up by 2. But when I look at the game itself it was Liverpool who created more chances so that would suggest that we are the lucky ones. Overall I can live with a draw but not with the way we gave this match away."

Mr. Peterson Tottenham are known to lose points against the bigger teams how frustrating is it to draw?
"Of course its frustrating when you have a 0-2 lead you need to put the game to bed and we didn't and when you look at our qualities you would think that we could do that. Winning big games is important however there are more smaller opponents in a league then bigger ones so we need to make sure we can and will beat the smaller sides and then nick some points of the big boys."

European Football September

Champions League

View attachment 205866

Arsenal – Gladbach 2-1
Cech (6,8), Debuchy (7,3), Koscielny (7,1), Martinez (6,8) (Mertesacker 68 min 6,7), Gibbs (7,1), Coquelin (6,8), Ramsey (7,7), Campbell (6,3) (Giroud 68 min 7,2), Cazorla (6,6) (Monreal 77 min 6,7), Özil (8,0) and Higuain (6,9)
1-0 Gonzalo Higuain 81st minute
2-0 Olivier Giroud 89th minute
2-1 André Hahn 89th ​minute

PSV – Arsenal 0-3
Cech (7,0), Debuchy (7,9), Gabriel (7,5), Mertesacker (7,8), Monreal (7,7), Coquelin (7,3 Yellow Card), Ramsey (7,2), Walcott (9,0) (Campbell 64 min 6,7), Özil (9,0), Chamberlain (6,8) and Higuain (6,6) (Giroud 64 min 7,1)
0-1 Theo Walcott 19th minute
0-2 Mesut Özil 63rd minute (pen)
0-3 Olivier Giroud 77th minute

Group table Champions League September

View attachment 205865

Europa League

View attachment 205864

Tottenham – Göteborg 1-0
Lloris (7,2), Walker (7,0), Alderweireld (7,3), Fazio (6,8 yellow card), Rose (6,8), Cristante (6,9), Dembele (7,1), Townsend (6,9), Eriksen (7,7), Chadli (6,3 yellow card) (Lamela 45 min 6,8) and Kane (6,9)
1-0 Andros Townsend 62nd minute

Group table Europa League September

View attachment 205863

Capital one Cup round 3

View attachment 205840
Liverpool - Arsenal

View attachment 205830

The capital one cup isn't the biggest prize but when a game like this come along there is no side who is willing to lose. here are the line ups:

View attachment 205838
This game starts of very intense with a lot of attacks from one side to another.

Ramsey opens the play wide to Cazorla, Cazorla crosses the ball low and there is Giroud!

View attachment 205829
and he puts the ball in the back of the net 0-1 for Arsenal! 16 minutes played

Liverpool is pulling more pressure on Aresnal with Can playing a deep ball onto Arsenals half.
Gabriel heads it away into Ibe’s path, Ibe crosses it. The ball goes past Firmino but there is Benteke can he finish it?

View attachment 205828
Yes he can with a blast in the near corner 1-1 Benteke 41st minute!

As the game went on both sides created chances but failed to put them away with Arsenal having more possession. Even in extra time there wasn't a side that decided the game so it went to penalties! Arsenal goes first

Campbell misses (Mignolet saves)
1-0 Ziyech scores
1-1 Giroud scores
2-1 Benteke scores
2-2 Dragomir scores
3-2 Can scores
3-3 Bennacer scores
Sakho misses (Ospina saves)
4-3 Coquelin scores
4-4 Milner scores

The party of 5 penalties has been finished in a 4-4 draw so now its truly who misses lose!
5-4 Bellerin scores
Ibe misses (Ospina saved)

View attachment 205824

ARSENAL GOES THROUGH
4th Round draw

View attachment 205827
Post Match interview:
Mr. Marker congratulations with the victory what do think of the draw for the next round?
"Thank you for the congratulations it was a though game and the players showed that they had the character to win this game. Chelsea is a difficult opponent but we should not be afraid of anyone."

Not only Arsenal played in the Capital one Cup here is

the Tottenham game:

Birmingham – Tottenham 1-1 (2-1 after extra time)
Vorm (6,7) (McGee 44 min 6,7), Trippier (7,4), Dier (6,7), Fazio (7,3), Davies (6,9), Cristante (6,3), Alli (7,8), Townsend (6,6) (Edwards 90 min 6,5), Lamela (6,5) (Harrison 90 min 6,5), Pritchard (7,3) and Embolo (6,1)
1-0 David Davis 37th minute
1-1 Alex Pritchard 58th minute
EXTRA TIME
2-1 Andrew Shinnie 99th minute

View attachment 205825
Post Match interview:
Mr. Peterson what do you think about this elimination?
"I know I rested a lot of players but still this is a game we should have won so the grapes are sour now. We need to let this cup go and go on full force for the Premier League and Europa League."

Last edited: