North vs. South - The Race is On

It doesn't necessarily have to be created teams! It could be teams who plays in the Isthmian League or something like that, they don't have any original players, just regens, but what you could do to sort this out, is untick add players to playable teams, then they would start with no teams. Suggestions for teams to start with South Shields, there a team round the Newcastle area, so it could be a long term mission, to make them better than Newcastle. And for the South you could use Canvey Island, a team from the Essex area.

It doesn't necessarily have to be created teams! It could be teams who plays in the Isthmian League or something like that, they don't have any original players, just regens, but what you could do to sort this out, is untick add players to playable teams, then they would start with no teams. Suggestions for teams to start with South Shields, there a team round the Newcastle area, so it could be a long term mission, to make them better than Newcastle. And for the South you could use Canvey Island, a team from the Essex area.

To keep the game as fair as possible, I would have to change reputation, status, finances, stadium etc. so I may look into doing this, or I may look if there are two very similar teams, one in the BSS, and one in the BSN already.

Just take whoever is tipped to finish last in both leagues, open up the DB in the editor and change the details so they each match but have it realistic for a team of BSS and BSN calibre.

Just take whoever is tipped to finish last in both leagues, open up the DB in the editor and change the details so they each match but have it realistic for a team of BSS and BSN calibre.

Yeah, I'll do that, and should I release all players, and then maybe give a transfer budget which is 50% of the value of all players released, so that the first user can build a team?

You could release all the players and give the teams a really small budget like 10k or something so they would have to build on frees. You would also need to make sure the finances and Loans etc are equal, infact clear the loans and set the value of the club to . 200k? I'm not sure what lower league clubs are valued at, but i'm not sure what to set the Balance at (Not transfer/wage)

You could release all the players and give the teams a really small budget like 10k or something so they would have to build on frees. You would also need to make sure the finances and Loans etc are equal, infact clear the loans and set the value of the club to . 200k? I'm not sure what lower league clubs are valued at, but i'm not sure what to set the Balance at (Not transfer/wage)

The richest BSS/BSN clubs tend to have a balance of around £150k, so I'll make it around £100k.

That sounds good to me. Anything else you need some help with?

Think I've about sorted it mate, cheers. I've made the two stadiums exactly the same in terms of capacity, expansion capacity, state, decay etc.

The two clubs are Vauxhall and Thurrock. Remaining Wage Budget, I'm thinking around £5k, as the wage budget of the team predicted to finish top of the BSN is £6k.

I'll do the order for each team now, and set about working out a scoring system that will be fair, trying to take into account the league each player is in, the money spent etc.

Can anyone think of any other factors I should take into consideration?

Yeah, I'll have the teams up within an hour, and PM whoever's first on the other team the save, and should hopefully have maybe a transfer update up on my save.

Nice one , when you be starting your save?

Should have it started in a minute, I'll send the editor file to finlaych.

Do you think I should start it as a story, or keep it on here?

Should have it started in a minute, I'll send the editor file to finlaych.

Do you think I should start it as a story, or keep it on here?

Start a story thread , Where you and Finlaych can both update.