Radzx

Reaction score
Ok Folks,

This year I am going on a mission to get ALL the Northern Irish Badge/Logos and turn the rubbish ones into nice clean ones.

Being a graphics designer its been gettin on my nerves a little bit (because i am a bit picky when it comes to it) when an nice gleaming skin has a stonking big badly imaged logo on it mainly because I have had to find a picture of a player and cut around the badge from the shirt.

So I have set myself a goal over the next month or so to get all the rubbish logos I have found and use my skills to update them or clean them up. I will be trying my best to stick as closely as possible to the original logos and then I will sort out getting a pack together for anyone who is interested. :D

Most of the Carling Premiership logos are grand as they are the big teams but when your are looking for teams like 18th Newtownabbey OB or Portglenone they are a bit rubbish to say the least.

I am posting for a little help from anyone who can there are some logos I am missing and just cannot find them and I am wondering if anyone has access to any of the following if they could post them here or give me a shout.

112th Old Boys
Albion Star
Ardglass F.C.
Ardoyne W.M.C.
Coleraine Crusaders
Connor
Demesne Strollers
Desertmartin
Donard Hospital
Dunagy
Dunmurray Recreational
Ford
Gilford Crusaders
Grange Rangers
Grove United
Killyleagh
Markethill Swifts
Mountjoy United
Newbuildings United
Seapatrick
Sirroco Works
Wellington Recreational

I could be the case that some of these teams just don't have logos as they are all quite small local teams but any help would be appreiciated

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Here is an example of what I am trying to do this is a logo for Ballynahinch United which I had to trace round a horrible image from their website. This is the first one I have done so they will get better as time goes on.

While doing that do you fancy doing the dundalk one for me please,i have all other teams in the league of Ireland except for dundalk and the first div clubs...

Good luck with this. Keep us updated.

cob yeah I shall have a go if I get a chance and let you know.

Its going slowly but surely now that I have recieved my game its going even slower lol but I will keep you's updated

I like your commitment dude, I'll have a look on my week off next week for any logo's I can find and post links if I come across any