Norway - Great Scenery

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Well Norway was an experience to say the least! Great views and amazing landscapes - and extortionate prices! You wont get a beer (0.4 litre that is, not even a pint) for under a fiver! In the hotel we were staying in it worked out to £7.70 for a pint! Friendly people though, there may be one joining the Base soon.... anyway heres a couple of photos.

Looks amazing over there, i heard it was over priced. Was it at least a good beer? Def one of the many places i plan to visit.

And heres a couple more.

Looks amazing over there, i heard it was over priced. Was it at least a good beer? Def one of the many places i plan to visit.

The Norwegian lager isnt really anything special to be honest - Rengnes is the most popular Norwegian beer and its not a patch on what we're used to. If you're gonna go Kris take a LOT of money with ya!

Are you there on work?

You seem to have the best job in the world :)

That second picture on the bridge is great, shame the big ugly bald guy spoils it. :(

Can't you read Gregor he's on a scouting mission for FMB. ;)

Are you there on work?

You seem to have the best job in the world :)

Yea, we were installing a 'volcano' in Bremuseums new walkthrough attraction. Basically its a metal structure floor with glass panels in and a load of fibreglass rocks underneath. After a while the floor begins 'quaking' and the rocks pull apart to reveal lava underneath which all glows and stuff. Pretty impressive effect really.

T'aint a bad job to be honest! Although my daughter hates me for travelling so much.... which aint good as IM off to Belgium on Monday. If theres anything good to take fotos of out there I'll post them up when I get back. Must invest in a good laptop - Im lost without FM!!

That second picture on the bridge is great, shame the big ugly bald guy spoils it. :(

Can't you read Gregor he's on a scouting mission for FMB. ;)

I did try to get some lowdown on the upcoming Norwegian talent, but it didnt extend past players I'd already found!

And I did try to edit that ugly bald guy out, but couldnt find any software powerful enough :p

I thought the big fat ugly guy was Boozad, just a presumption :p but it looks pretty coolio.

Ad you have to take things to far dont you.

And I did try to edit that ugly bald guy out, but couldnt find any software powerful enough :p

rofl.

Some of those photos are awesome, looks really nice out there. Shame about the beer though.

Looks lovely, glad you had fun :) the bottom pictures of the first 4 look amazing.

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

As long as you don't act like a complete ******, moan about everything and tell people what to do, you will be welcome ;)

Norway is the best, been there skiing a few times. It's great.

Currently live here. 'Tis awesome. I'll see if I can't dig up some scenic photos later. Pay's good too; earning 16£ an hour, 10£ an hour is minimum wage. It won't last you long here though, but if you save it and head back to Britain after a few months (which I do) you're loaded.

Where did the pictures go ?
Anyway nice job HailVikernes for bumping a 3 year old thread haha