jhazz99

Reaction score
I'm sure there are many similar challenges/stories to this one but heres mine. I am going to try and win the champions league with Aalesund of the norwegian top division with only norwegian players, this is going to a long term challenge and will probably me very difficult if not impossible

after a couple of seasons I soon realised that the pool of Norwegian talent just isn't big enough to have a chance of doing this so now I am using scandinavian players as well (Denmark,Sweden etc) still quite challenging but the swedes have bigger clubs who are producing A lot of good youngsters. My progress is stalling some what as my reputation is staying at 3 stars I get into the group stage of the CL every year now but struggle to make any impression and really need to get at least 3rd to get Europa to try and boost my rep and as a result some of my better players are starting to get unhappy and want to move to bigger clubs.

things are going well-ish i suppose, league is of course paramount every season as there is only 1 CL place at the moment and im struggling to get the league rep up

best CL campaign to date but got knocked out first knockout round of europa but still an improvement
View attachment 391157

Prospects are looking particuarly good at the moment taken a few years to get some good ones through/bought in but this is looking promising, couple of seasons of higher league loan football and i think we'll be looking good, screenshotted the best 3

View attachment 391152View attachment 391153View attachment 391155View attachment 391156

View attachment 389893View attachment 389894

what a shame this has happened! facilities upgraded, and stadium expansion and my balance is now ?100million as well and i can now offer my players up to ?165k a week!! so I shouldnt have too many problems holding onto players, altough they are upping their demands now

just finished my first season with the prospects shown above being used and i won it the most convincly yet so we are on the up

want any screenshots just ask

View attachment 389549

best to date getting into the quarters of europa!! finally some good progress and beating liverpool as well, it is slightly affeecting our league season playing thurs-sun especially so early on in the season, leverkusen up next

View attachment 386660

a few years on and here we go a CL semi-final!! the dream is getting closer, having a few GK issues but other than that the team is very good now

View attachment 386659

showing this game as it pretty much somes up what we are like in the league, very attacking score a shed load of goals which of course leaves us vulnerable at the back and leads to us conceding lots as well, making the games very entertaining indeed