Norwegian research ON FIRE in FM 2012!

Dorado

Reaction score
Norway, one of the great powers of European football, is the new haven for talent scouts, obviously on FM 2012 ...

The Norwegian researchers can do miracles, or are a Golden Generation born in Scandinavia!

These guys are ready to play in the Premier League over the next years and adapt perfectly to 4-4-2 as the way of the British teams (yes, because no topteam in Europe with the exception of those already mentioned, this system plays) - Made To Order.

Obviously these young people with magnificent attributes are limited by the PA that may have in the game, but if any of them have -9, can play, for the most part, in any big club of the best leagues. Even with a potential of -8 can play good clubs in major leagues as the Portuguese, Dutch or French, which I sincerely doubt it.

What's more, there are so many talents that do not have the patience to upload all!

This is pure fiction. The reality is quite different ...

I saw the Liverpool game at home against the kids from Sporting Lisbon, and the British were completely overwhelmed by the talented Portuguese. Like Rosemborg at home against Ajax (where were these guys is that?) Or the defeat of Celtic at home to Barcelona.

In fact, I think it's unanimous that Barcelona, Sporting Lisbon and Ajax, produce the best talents in European football and it is not currently reflected in the game.

Sporting Lisbon, Barcelona and Ajax are the only three clubs, a total of 16 participants (Next Gen Series) who number their games for victory, leading their groups and justify the epithet of the best training schools in the world.

It was only and only one outburst of someone who is deeply aware of the youth categories of European football. Modesty aside.

Fiction, or is this "the birth" of a Golden Generation in Norwegian football?

Last edited:
There have always been top class players that have come out of Scandanavia, Ibrahimovic being a prime example.

Fiction! No more, no less.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

And Ibrahimovic is bosnian/croatian, altough he was born in Sweden, he was only born there.

Some great players there, certainly looking to sign some for my Gladbach save.

And Ibrahimovic is bosnian/croatian, altough he was born in Sweden, he was only born there.

Yeah, he obviously played for Bosnian/Croatian youth clubs and got his trade there while living in Malmö and certainly was not a product of the Swedish youth system.

U for real?

I am. I'm just saying HE'S NOT SWEDISH.
I didn't say ANY MORE ;)! The rest might be a product of your imagination.

Yeah, he obviously played for Bosnian/Croatian youth clubs and got his trade there while living in Malmö and certainly was not a product of the Swedish youth system.

U for real?

The under-19 team Rosenborg in the game is perhaps more than Sporting Lisbon,Barcelona and Ajax, is ridiculous at best ...

they might be Dorado, portuguese youngster per example, get very underrated in FM!

Yes, indeed. But it is only a transfer to England or Spain, for its PA to almost double ...

Last edited:
Michael Laudrup,Peter Schmeichel all Dk and scandinavian
Lol and NOT Bendtner

Markus Henriksen is actually an international class prospect, don't know about the others though...

probably the same norwegian researcher as CM 03/04 if anyone can remember the strange case of Sparta Sarpsborg ;)

It's not fiction, it's real! The norwegian U21-team brought the english U21-team to shame this week. There are class talents in norway, and the ones you mention is just a few. And Rosenborg's U19-team is a strong team with loads of talents. They lost 2-1 to Ajax, and Ajax won 5-1 against Fenebache and 2-0 against Villa. So Rosenborg is apperantly the best team Ajax has met so far?
Rosenborg also figuer in a similar competition a few years back, against youth teams like Inter and Juventus. Rosenborgs youth striker won the top-scorer titel in that competition, Mushaga Bakenga. And their youth keeper won the prize for best keeper. You could use them in one of the top league teams but they wont progress as much as talents from other nations. The norwegian youths have great starting stats but they rearly gain much stats if you use them a lot in the major leagues. Their best suited for Championship, Frenchleague, Dutchleague etc.

The only argument is that young Norwegians beat England!

But the young British are the most overrated in the game.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

The Norwegian research is truly a case study, remember Sindre Loe Bing?

http://i1.tinypic.com/skyhdg.jpg

The only argument is that young Norwegians beat England!

But the young British are the most overrated in the game.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

The Norwegian research is truly a case study, remember Sindre Loe Bing?

http://i1.tinypic.com/skyhdg.jpg

I will never forget these:

View attachment 198195View attachment 198196View attachment 198197View attachment 198198View attachment 198199

screens are from Homenaje al Championship Manager: 2003-2004 a great blog if you feel nostalgic about CM 03-04 (and if you speak spanish)

Norwegian football today is terrible, but the generation coming up is actually not that bad. For example, we have Mats Møller Dæhlie on Manchester United. He is considered as one of the best players for his age in Europe, and some people consider him as the best Norwegian talent ever. We also have a lot of good players on the U-21 team knocking on Egil Olsen's (coach for the international team) door. Unfortunately, he sticks to his boring football and the same, safe players. Players like Henriksen and Magnus Wolff Eikrem (former captain of Man United's reserve team) could do a good job for Norway, if they were given a chance. OK, players like Henriksen might be a little overrated, and yes, there has been a tendency on earlier versions that Norwegian football players are overrated, but my point is that the future is bright, and we that we might have a golden generation such as the one in the 90's with Ole Gunnar Solskjær, Tore André Flo, Stig Inge Bjørnebye, Øyvind Leonardsen, Ronny Johnsen and Henning Berg.

helgehaugenoverviewattr.png

serious business

I am. I'm just saying HE'S NOT SWEDISH.
I didn't say ANY MORE ;)! The rest might be a product of your imagination.

He plays for Sweden, ergo he's Swedish. I thought that'd be the killer evidence.

It's not fiction, it's real! The norwegian U21-team brought the english U21-team to shame this week.

We lost 2-1...

The under-19 team Rosenborg in the game is perhaps more than Sporting Lisbon,Barcelona and Ajax, is ridiculous at best ...

They do generally get horrendously overrated. Have a look at Christoffer Aasbak, in the demo he's insanely good for a 17 year old who's never played a competitive game.

However, I've for years (and Raikan can support me on this one) said that the FM scouts have always circle jerked over Tromsø (to a lesser degree) and Rosenborg's players in FM. There are a few decent prospects in Norway, but I tend to disagree with FM's scouts' opinion. Markus Henriksen is good, but in reality I'd take Harmeet Singh or Mohammed Fellah over them (I'm biased though). Thomas Drage is actually quite good in real life, and so is Marcus Pedersen, Jo Inge Berget etc. I'd be very happy to have a few -8's, instead of the fixed 140-150 PA players.

Is there a way to find these players on the demo if I have loaded up the English database? Does scouting knowledge have anything to do with it?