rhaney99

Reaction score
First season finished 10th and won the carling cup meaning I am in Europe...

I have 18 million to bring in players, I need young or good squad players... Any ideas?

paloschi or jay rodriguez! i signed paloschi in my second season on my norwich save :) scored almost every game!

18M is a lot of money!! Sanogo, Fierro, Ozstrolek, Loic Nestor, Romario, Vrsaljko, Badelj, Niang, Yttergard Jenssen, Willian, Douglas Costa, Sigurdsson, Kara, Sebastian Toro, Nika Kvekveskiri, vaclav kadlec, loucas moura...all young players you should consider signing.

18M is a lot of money!! Sanogo, Fierro, Ozstrolek, Loic Nestor, Romario, Vrsaljko, Badelj, Niang, Yttergard Jenssen, Willian, Douglas Costa, Sigurdsson, Kara, Sebastian Toro, Nika Kvekveskiri, vaclav kadlec, loucas moura...all young players you should consider signing.

Yes i would definitely consider buying Kara if you can he's world class and can play as a CB stopper or as a DM, I'm on my second season with Norwich too finished 5th in my 1st season using Raikaan007's ama-zing tactics and 1 of his training schedules which has improved my players a lot. Daniel Ayala has become good so has Bennett and Pilkington

Yes i would definitely consider buying Kara if you can he's world class and can play as a CB stopper or as a DM, I'm on my second season with Norwich too finished 5th in my 1st season using Raikaan007's ama-zing tactics and 1 of his training schedules which has improved my players a lot. Daniel Ayala has become good so has Bennett and Pilkington

i had Kara with my PSG side in my previous save, but he turned out to be a disaster. and believe it or not, it was norwich city that i sold him to. i bought him for Celtic, unfortunately i have to loan him out till he can get a work permit, but he's got an average rating of 7.82 in the belgian league, so im hoping that he can be world class on this save.