Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
Hi, this is a screen shot of my team in my 5th season with Norwich after finishing 3rd. Just wanted to know where people think I can improve after some of my summer signings. The 2 GK's missing at the top are ter stegen and a regen GK. Thanks.
View attachment 235389

I think you've got nothing to improve there mate , you've got a very..very solid team.

You might want to buy a goal-scoring striker, maybe Kadlec or Mbaye Niang (both might be a little more than £7 million) because Balotelli has been hit and miss for me, and you would want better strikers than Mphela and Necid if you're going into the Champions League.

ok thanks both of you and yeah I think its quite solid just needs a few tweaks and ok I will look at them :)

Niang is at porto and worth 12.5 million and kadlec is worth 2.9 million at porto so might go for kadlec if he will join me :)

OK guys Kadlec wouldnt join me and most other good strikers were priced too highly so I got danny welbeck for 6 million as he did well for me at rangers , good signing or not?