Norwich City Career - Managing The Club I Love

rdouglasncfc

Reaction score
Trying to forget today's result by managing Norwich myself and seeing what I can do in Football Manager 2014.
Managing Norwich is something that has been requested by me for some time on my Youtube channel so I have decided to give in so everyone can see my ecstasy when I win and my loud swearing when I lose. It seems people like me when I'm either very happy or totally raging.

I would love you to join my story and be my Assistant Manager / Scouts. Recommend training tactics, new staff and home grown nation players so together we can evolve Norwich into something beautiful: Football Manager 2014 | Norwich City Career | Part 1 | YOU ASKED FOR THIS! - YouTube

Thank you so much for the support toward this new series! The feedback has been very impressive with plenty of interest in the comments section and plenty of likes as well so thank you for being amazing.

2 Days after the real Norwich City are thrashed 7-0 away at Manchester City, I have to play them in Football Manager 2014. Not looking forward to this . . . .
There are also highlights of the Capital One Cup 2nd Round vs Fleetwood and to finish of August, a League game vs Newcastle:
Football Manager 2014 | Norwich City Career | Part 2 | WHY MAN CITY AWAY! - YouTube

Norwich haven't done too badly at the start of the season. 6 points from 3 hard league games against Liverpool, Man City & Newcastle and a cup win too is encouraging. Next up is a short month in September. Just 4 games (3 League, 1 Cup). So here are the first two Fulham & Tottenham.

Also as is the basis of my title, what are your impressions of injuries in Football Manager 2014??? I don't know if it is rotten luck but I have training workloads at about default/medium and yet every other game if not EVERY GAME! I am getting playing injured and out for weeks. Its mental: Football Manager 2014 | Norwich City Career | Part 3 | INJURIES ARE OP! - YouTube

To make up for 2 days without an upload I have decided to bring you two videos in two days. I am aiming for a Norwich video every other day but we will see how it goes.
Injuries are still a big concern for me however results are still promising as we go into the capital one cup 3rd round against Aston villa followed by yet another tough Premier League game against Swansea.
This will end september which has just been 4 games long. October looks to be the same with just 4 games so I would love some advice on whether to produce two shorter videos with just highlights of 2 games or one long episode highlighting the whole month.
I appreciate all your help, support and advice. Thanks guys: Football Manager 2014 | Norwich City Career | Part 4 | BASSONG BROKE MY CAM! - YouTube

I've been pretty awful with uploads this week so here is some more Football Manager where I get upset at Norwich sucking!
Our performances go really below par in these two games against Southampton & Crystal Palace. It becomes clear what some areas of the squad still need to be strengthened such as LB & RM so please comment away with suggestions:
Football Manager 2014 | Norwich City Career | Part 5 | WHY SO BAD! - YouTube

I'm actually stream a Norwich save. XD In my second season. Finished 4th my first year and had a chance to win the league if it wasn't for Cardiff!

I should hopefully be uploading these daily but that should probably be from the start of next week. However here is part 7.
Aston Villa decided to work at 3 frames a second and barely renders. However there are also games against Man Utd, Sunderland & Arsenal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbz4_u0dovA

December is here so its time for a congested fixture list with one eye on the January transfer window. I have 3 league fixtures for you today against Chelsea, Wet Ham & Hull finished off with the Capital One Cup quarter final against Carlisle. Just to give a hint about one game though, you might never see a better Norwich performance in Football Manager: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmD_p5Ev_yw