dfolkard

Reaction score
I am currently managing norwich city and i have only have a transfer budget of 3.5 mil and i need to spend it wisely , any suggestions , i don't mind which positions , any player that will strengthen my team is helpful x

I am currently managing norwich city and i have only have a transfer budget of 3.5 mil and i need to spend it wisely , any suggestions , i don't mind which positions , any player that will strengthen my team is helpful x

bressan(bate,1.1 million euros...amc/mc, train him as amr).velikonja(maribor-650k, striker), leigh griffiths(850k striker), cardacio(mc free), fode mansare(aml free superb), leandro gioda(250k, dc), novaretti(toluca, dc, 1.3 mil euros), soumare(dc, ubsco, 1.1 mil euros)

Ken Islo 1m can play as striker or AMC and is excellent at both. Francisco Pavon as CB for free

Tom (AML/AMR) - Litex
Bressan (AMC)
Andile Jali (MC/DMC)
Kara (DMC/DC)
Alberto Bueno (st)
Wilfried (st)
Gonzalo Castro (Aml) - mallorca (Release clause $26k)
Ruben Jensen Ytter (spelling) (mc)

For my first season with Norwich, I don't spend any except loaning Henri Saivet as AMR. The players are good enough for the club to stay for another season in BPL notably B.Johnson, A.Croft, J.Ruddy, A.Pilkington, S.Morrison and of course, G.Holt.