JoshSheppard

Reaction score
3rd July 2011

Uprising manager Joshua Sheppard has just picked up his final coaching badge after working as a youth coach for the Notts County youngsters. He has been looking forward to this day ever since he started 4 years ago on this day, and is very happy, knowing that he'll be able to stay in the game for as long as he can. Also the 25 year old man, has been offered to managerial jobs by Kettering and Truro, which he turned down, due to the fact he thinks he's better than that.

23rd December 2011

Norwich City offer Sheppard assistant manager role. After talking to his family, about re-locating to Norfolk, they agreed terms with the club, with Notts County being offered £30,000 in compensation. With Josh moving into his new 3 story house in East Anglia, he looked towards the sky, and prayed about becoming manager of this club one day. I've worked had for this, I deserve it he said.

2nd July 2012
Paul Lambert agrees Carrow Road departure

With Paul Lambert leaving Norwich City, after saying he's taken this club as far as he can, to the Premier League. Josh Sheppard had a word with the chairman and thinks he'd be the right man for the job. He knows the players and the club inside out, and also enjoys working with all the current back room staff.

15th July 2012

Sheppard is the new man in charge

With many bookmakers making Brian McDermott, who is currently in charge of Reading the favourite for the job, Norwich City looked to Josh Sheppard to take over the mighty yellows. Their words were 'Mr Sheppard has been working with the club for just over 6 months and he has a very close relationship with the staff and players and the players seem to be happy with the new manager, although they are going to miss Paul Lambert'.

16th July 2012

Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports News) : 'Hello Mr Sheppard, how does it feel to be in charge of Norwich'

Josh Sheppard : ' It hasn't really sunk in yet, I still can't believe it, this was always a dream of mine, but I never thought it would happen, and to be in the premier league with a great squad of players, life couldn't get much better'.

Tim Meachen (The Sun) : Will there be any changes in the club, players in, players out?

Josh Sheppard : I'm currently settling into my new office, and me and the chairman haven't discussed what money there is to spend, but yes, I think there will be a few new players in, but my players are not for sale, In less someone comes in with a very high bid, that would be difficult to reject.

Michelle Latzin (BBC Sport) : who do you believe to be the best player in the club?

Josh Sheppard : I have a whole squad of excellent players, 25 of them in fact, and I don't want to single out just one, as I wouldn't be able too, Obviously Grant Holt and John Ruddy are great performers for the club, but then again, everyone in this side deserves a chance, if you 16 years old or 36.

'Thankyou, that's all for today'

Looking forward to this. Was born in Norwich so always like a good Norwich story.