AidyMurf10

Reaction score
View attachment 576198
Fans favorite Aidan Murphy joins Norwich

Just days after Chris Hughton's resignation Norwich have appointed ex Norwich City defender Aidan Murphy. Only turned 36 and just recently completed his coaching badges Norwich Ciy see Murphy has the ideal replacement for Hughton. Aidan who was affectionalely nicknamed ''the Irish Beckenbeuer'' by Norwich fans in his 16 year career as a player is seen as a hugely popular figure within the club and was always tipped to become boss at some stage. We have been speaking to a few fans near the City and they had this to say , ''He was a top class defender for us and always wore his heart on his sleeve. I think he is the breathe of fresh air this club needs'', ''I'm sad to see Hughton go but I think it is time for a long term project and I see Murphy as the perfect man,'' When quizzed on his lack of experience one fan said ''He knows the club inside out, it shouldn't be a problem. I can't wait for the new season!''. It is clear that the fans are happy with the appointment and time will tell if the gamble of appointing Aidan Murphy who has no Premier League managerial experience will pay off. Norwich City have scheduled a conference in a few hours time to introduce Murphy to the world wide media and we'll be live to Carrow Road as soon as it begins.

I've had quite good success with Norwich before finishing in the Top 4 in the first two seasons! RVW is your key man, he is amazing! Two players i absolutely recommend you buy is Michael Arroyo and Alberto Bueno!

I've had quite good success with Norwich before finishing in the Top 4 in the first two seasons! RVW is your key man, he is amazing! Two players i absolutely recommend you buy is Michael Arroyo and Alberto Bueno!

Thanks for the advice. I'll reveal my plans in the press conference ;)