ompss

Reaction score
Hi, Im playing Norwich and I need help. Im playing first season and im 17. position after 12 games. My team has only made 9 goals in 12 games and I dont really know what to do etc. 3xzS8X - Image - Aijaa.com my team looks like this and I know that I need new tranfers and sell players, any tips?

More information is needed!!!

From what I see I would advise to stop playing attacking and have it standard. I also dont like the fact that you have just one cf and two wingers attack. Id make them IFs.

Ok thanks. But my biggest problem is scoring, only 12 goals are made to our goal. dnwAMM - Image - Aijaa.com as u can see from this picture that my defenders have scores 5 goals from 9 so something must be really wrong in striking. I feel that I got too many useless players who cant get playtime so any suggestions that who should I sell? And I really much need new striker cos my strikers arent doing the job so any suggestions who would be nice? And i got 300k transfer budget only :s

dnwAMM - Image - Aijaa.com Those are my teams stats. And my team has 9 scored goals and 12 goals are made to our goal. So scoring is the biggest problem and as u can see from that picture, my central defenders are my best scorers... So what should I do, what formation would be optimal for me and any suggestions for tranfers would be awesome:) And my transfer budget is only 300k :s

played 4-4-2 rigid with support or attacking wm's for the first couple of seasons. Recalled wes hollahan from reserves and acted as a good playmaker in support duty. Howson is a very good MC great teamwork, workrate, and will bang in a few goals each season. Johnson is also a good midfielder and can play on the left. Up front i used grant holt as TM (A) and Morrison as DLF(A). Put both of your strikers in the near post for set pieces, that should bring some goals over the course of the season. As for transfers, no transfers are really needed... Norwich has a decent team, finished 9th or 10th in the first season without transfers. The board should give you a good transfer budget in the second season, and thats when you should build up your squad. Maybe the one transfer you should bring in is Simao, Mozambican international from the chinese league as Tettey is not good enough as a ball winning/ Defensive mid. Also, Bradley JJohnson shouldnt be a BWM. To sum things up, Norwich is a workhorse, what it lacks in ability it makes up in sheer determination. Also, dont rely on speed (ie: wingers) as the squad lacks pace overall. Norwich should be a tough tackling hard working team.

Last edited:
i played a 442 with to dmc in middle and finished 4 th first season and won carlin cup and lost fa cup final only brought helenus

Evaluate your team individually, seeing your players strengths in their position. Try to play a formation where you get the most out of your players. If a AM(L) has good speed and shooting but poor crossing, play him as an IF. If he has good crossing and speed, poor shooting, play him as a W. also you don't always need to play attacking football. You can't win if you let up more goals than you score ( obvious ) but maybe play a 4-1(DM)-2(outside wingers/midfielders)-1(AM)-2(strikers). If it doesn't work, keep trying new formations until you find success. Also if you can find space in your schedule in game, make a friendly to boost morale and maybe even try a new tactic out. Another thing, if a player doesn't look like he is in your plans, maybe play him in lower games or if you're not trying in cups, play them there. If they still can't get playing time, send them on loan.