newbold11

Reaction score
Started a game with Norwich and was just wondering if anyone had any tips to help?

Now completed 3 seasons with them !
First season i signed absolute no-one. The squad is by far the best in the league and a basic 4-3-3 helped me win league by 10+ points !
Josh Murphy potential is ridiculous, him and redmond on the wings and you can't really go wrong !

What's your budget?

Guessing from the above that you're OK on the wings but where do you need strengthened?

Just getting to the end of my first season with Norwich, absolutely walking the league. Also got to the capital one cup final but got beat by City in ET! :( Signed Fabbrini for the advanced playmaker roll in my 433 formation, brilliant player. As mentioned above, Murphy and Redmond are by far the best wingers in the league and so much potential(Hoping to keep them in the Premier League)! Only major signing I made was Cauley Woodrow from Fulham, around £11m, as Grabban didn't quite cut it! Money well spent however, Woodrow bagged 32 goals so far! Just a few adjustments I feel for the prem, just want to stay up!