iGary

Reaction score
I need player to boost my team. Free agents/bargains. Whatever. Also, any players that I could sell?

1st season. Haven't started the game yet. Going to wait for advice.

What positions are you looking for?

I have £1.5m to spend. My midfield is weak, and maybe a right back and a centre back.

RB - Javier Flano, Abubakari Yakubu, Steve Finnan
CB - Michael Almeback, Jose Goncalves, Jay DeMerit
CM - Enzo Maresca, Gai Assulin, Jasar Takak
ST - Ahmed Soukouna, Franco

RB - Javier Flano, Abubakari Yakubu, Steve Finnan
CB - Michael Almeback, Jose Goncalves, Jay DeMerit
CM - Enzo Maresca, Gai Assulin, Jasar Takak
ST - Ahmed Soukouna, Franco

Great list thanks. Do you think I should sign Leigh Griffiths?

Oh and you know any decent left back?

LB - Saliou Ciss, Jlloyd Samuel

Yeah sign Griffiths, he is brilliant.

Also, instead of DeMerit or Goncalves, get Dzmitry Verkhovtsov from Naftan for 600k or so. If you need a Goalkeeper then there's Fabian Carini on a free

LB - Saliou Ciss, Jlloyd Samuel

Yeah sign Griffiths, he is brilliant.

Also, instead of DeMerit or Goncalves, get Dzmitry Verkhovtsov from Naftan for 600k or so. If you need a Goalkeeper then there's Fabian Carini on a free

Thanks mate. Any idea of what staff to bring in? They have useless coaches etc

Thanks mate. Any idea of what staff to bring in? They have useless coaches etc

Tosh Farrell and John Owens are a must. Paul Winsper is a 5 star fitness coach if you can sign him. Have a look at my list mate.

Jay DeMerit would be a quality CB imo

You have a young LB in Sam Habergham who can turn out pretty decent, maybe retrain him as an RB?

Jay DeMerit would be a quality CB imo

You have a young LB in Sam Habergham who can turn out pretty decent, maybe retrain him as an RB?

how do you retrain a player?

won first game of the season 1-0 against palace btw <3

defo get demerit and griffiths. the pair got me promoted with norwich. Bernard mendy was a decent right winger and look for Coelho - quality rb with 18 freekicks so geets 10+ goals in the championship. Also if you play Hoolahan as AMC he will be one of your stars, otherwise id sell him as he is **** out of that position :)