PabloJack

Reaction score
In my current save i am working on, i am my beloved Gloucester City and have been doing amazingly, Got promoted in my first season and currently lying 17th in the BSP (7 points off relegation).

My Dilemma is i have just been made favourite for the Norwich Job (!) after they sacked Steve Bruce, they got relegated back to the Championship and are having a miserable season lying in a miserly 19th place.

i am obviously keen on going to the championship yet i have alot of love for Gloucester, What should i do?!

Depends what your looking for in a save. Ive only had 1 save since FM12 came out. Im now in 2030/31. If like me you want to take a lower league club to euro glory then stick with it. If not apply for Norwich job.

Well it's up to you. Im the Newcastle Jets from Australia and my goal is to eventually manage Man United. Im willing to go to 2050 if i have to, im that into the game.

Up to you mate, the second i get an offer from a higher club, i will take it.

I'm still on my first career with Swindon. I've turned down higher clubs as i want to turn my home town club into the dominant force in Europe. However, what I have done on previous versions of the game is to save it, declare an interest or apply for the job and then save it under a different file name. That way you can continue your save with Gloucester, but have another file where you did make the jump to Norwich.

I'm Stockport and was made favourite for the Newcastle job, but they didn't approach me so that was that. Carry on with your team until you can't see them getting any higher, sounds like you're doing a good job mate.