Not a bad Dilemma, which player to get rid of?? and a Leftback

AIM10

Reaction score
So I am getting Messi in January of the second season and I was wondering who should I get rid of as I don't want a world class player sitting on my bench.
This is my squad:View attachment 331346

It is between Götze or Higuain.

I am playing a 4-2-3-1
Casillas
Zanetti---Hummels---Javi Martinez---Balzaretti

Xavi-----Fabregas
Özil(Götze)-------Verratti------Götze(Özil)
Higuain

If you can recommend someone else to sell be my guest. Also Balzaretti is getting older and I was wondering if anyone knew of a world class left back, my budget is 45mil. Thanks in advance.​
ZoomButt.gif

Alaba from Bayern seems a like popular left back for people to buy. Personally, I'd sell Higuain as he's older, and plays in the same position as Messi

I was leaning toward selling Higuain but I thought of Götze because Messi can also play AMR, which has been scoring a lot of goals for me this year. I was going to get Alaba but he only has 9 marking in my game so I opted not to get him.

How have you been able to pay for all these top players ? Messi coming aswell ?

how much does inter get for transfer budget? there's no way you got these players in by buying them.

Think he's definitely used an editor, Inter are not doing to well in the finance department!

Nope I don't own an editor I won the league, cup, and europa league and there is a glitch in the game I found.:D

Go on then... Name the 'glitch'? Messi is next to impossible to sign

It is in the old patch but if you offer for the player so that the other team comes back with a negotiation offer just click accept demands and then go back to that player and click "change transfer offer" and put whatever you want, then click the back arrow but don't click the change offer button.:) But I do not own an editor I am to cheap to buy them anyway.

What do you mean? You guys asked what glitch so I told you guys??

So back on topic what about left back suggestions??

Last edited:
which patch, im sorry but i dont believe you! Not seen this anywhere and im sure someone wouldve publicised it

It is in the old patch but if you offer for the player so that the other team comes back with a negotiation offer just click accept demands and then go back to that player and click "change transfer offer" and put whatever you want, then click the back arrow but don't click the change offer button.:) But I do not own an editor I am to cheap to buy them anyway.

sounds ike a good glitch think i might try it tonight to see if it still works

sounds ike a good glitch think i might try it tonight to see if it still works
If I remember correctly they corrected with the patch update in december whichever one that was. I know for sure it works on 13.1.1 I can upload a save game with the setup you want on patch 13.1.1 if you tell me how to upload a game?

So you saying this "glitch" of yours only works on a previous patch? so u havent updated your game to the newer patches? that sounds very odd aswell... unfortunately i still dont believe you, will u upload a save game on here so it can be tested. Anyway to answer your initial question, u need a left back, seems that u hav all the money in the world, so alaba or alba, simple.

The glitch he is talking about worked on one of the old Championship Managers years ago. Dont believe it would work on todays updated games. Just give him self aload of money and board loads of mint players. I mean they are players that probably would never EVER leave there team respectively. As for getting a left back ... Does it really matter seems like you can get who you want just get the best one you can find. Doesnt seem to hard for you lol.

So you saying this "glitch" of yours only works on a previous patch? so u havent updated your game to the newer patches? that sounds very odd aswell... unfortunately i still dont believe you, will u upload a save game on here so it can be tested. Anyway to answer your initial question, u need a left back, seems that u hav all the money in the world, so alaba or alba, simple.

Just tell me how to upload a save and I will for you with the setup you want.

The glitch he is talking about worked on one of the old Championship Managers years ago. Dont believe it would work on todays updated games. Just give him self aload of money and board loads of mint players. I mean they are players that probably would never EVER leave there team respectively. As for getting a left back ... Does it really matter seems like you can get who you want just get the best one you can find. Doesnt seem to hard for you lol.

Almost all of the players wouldn't come until the beginning of the second season and you had to try and unsettle them.