stec

Reaction score
Ok so even though the player is on the loan list i am unable to choose "loan" from the drop down menu because it isn't there. I only get Transfer, trial or Enquiry.

It does not show up for any player, ever.

Is there something really simple i am missing?

hes not on a full contract, hes on a youth one or such, thats what happens me usually when loan isnt available

This happens for any player in the game, regardless of squad they play for which is what is confusing me :(

Stec: do me a favor and post this on the official board so the admins see. There is a thread for it: Sports Interactive Community

they claim to be "working" on it.. it has competely ruined the game for me. i havent played in a couple of weeks. i am a lower level team and I depend on getting loans to stay afloat.

this bug actually didnt happen until my 3rd season. and it only happens with players whose contract are in their last year (which is now 2015).. the loan option is just not there. even if a player is listed as "Loa" by their team... people who have 2016 expiring contracts I AM able to offer loans. it's the most annoying thing.

we gotta press the issue. i'm searching google to see how many people this actually happens to. WHY ME?!

fm2013loan.jpg

bullshite!!!
i loaned this guy out in 2012-13 and 2013-14
but he now falls into this mysterious group of people with contracts expiring in 2015 that are UNLOANABLE

Has there been any solution to this issue. It is really painful! If I cant loan players I am stuffed!