jamiegoodrum

Reaction score
Hi there guys, this is my first post so be gentle ;)

Basically, like the title says, im not creating enough chances, not matter what formation I play. I've tried 4-4-2's, 4-3-3's, the classic 4-2-3-1 and which ever I try I create less then 15 chances a game since the patch 13.3.2.

Im currently using a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with an anchor man, deep lying playmaker, advanced playmaker, two wingers and a poacher, with control, direct passing, aggressive tackling, zonal marking etc. I've tried using other tactics posted on here, trained them all to fluid and nothing, tried with big teams, average and lower teams, still low amount of chances.

If anyone can help that would be amazing. I wanna use either the 4-1-2-2-1 formation im currently using or go back to the 4-2-3-1 formation ive had in the past. Thank you for any future help :)

I said less then 15 mate :) its just I see other teams with similar players, sometimes I have better players, and they are creating 20+ chances, the most ive seen being 27! Its insane. In saying all this thou, I have made a new tactic, and im creating on average 10-12 goal scoring chances, could be more but with how things have gone in the past this is much better! :)