"Not enough funds"

abraders

Reaction score
Just wondering why I am being told there is not enough funds for my transfer.. I have £4 Million and have offered £1 Million upfront and then £7 million over 24 months, Am i not allowed to do this?

Cheers

Because you haven't got 8 Million?

1 million + 7 million = 8 million.

You only have 4 million.

XD

Yeah but i would accumlate the money over the 2 years, ie from league position etc

I think he means he's not paying 8mil straight away he paying over x amount of months so he only needs what he's paying for now

whats your overall balance? that will make a difference

My overall balance is like £12 million, and MJT12 that is what i meant :)

Then i have no clue. if your overall balance covers it and your only playing a mil up front.

are you paying any massive debts back?

This is a brand new game started with Everton so i could well have some debts, maybe that is the reason. However in Luke's Everton story he did the same thing and paid 1 million and then 7 upfront and seemed to have no trouble..

have you already bought any players and committed to future funds being paid?

Nope, this would be the first transfer.. Mucha is set to join next season but that's on a free

I doubt compensation for Mucha would cost that much tbh

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I've just sold Hibbert for £4 million alltogether and the deal has gone through, although it still doesn't add up cos i only had £8 million

im running out of questions and ideas now :S, if its right at the start of your game... start again and have a another go XD

compensation on Mucha?

There's none because his contract from Legia Warsaw is up at the end of the season :)

Try offering it over 48 months, or offer nothing up front and all over 48 months, thats all I can think about mate