Not Enough Goals!!!

forevered

Reaction score
Don't know if u guys experience the same problem,but i'm ManUtd and i play a 4 3 2 1 formation which works fantastic for me(Semi-Finals in C.L.,won FA Cup,Carling Cup and finished 2nd place first season);in my fourth season now.I score a lot of goals against the usual Premier League sides but somehow when i play Championship sides and teams like Stoke and West Brom,i only score 1 or 2 goals;at most 3.......it's freaking annoying,help!!!

Thing is,i've scored as many against two of the Big Four clubs(Liverpool-5 1 and Arsenl-7 2) so you should see where i'm coming from.

Thing is,i've scored as many against two of the Big Four clubs(Liverpool-5 1 and Arsenl-7 2) so you should see where i'm coming from.

I very much doubt Liverpool and Arsenal set up to stop you scoring where as Stoke and WBA will. Its not LMA manager where a super tactic beats all. I beat AC Milan 9-2 in the UEFA semi, i then went and beat Hull 1-0. Swings and roundabouts.

Does it really matter what the score is as long as you get the right result?

dude,

be realistic....you probs only beat Liverpool-5 1 and Arsenl-7 2 just luck really.

look at man utd in real life? look at how many 1-0s they won this season..as long as you get the results then it doesnt matter.

jeez.

any 2 out of Vela, Alexis Sanchez, Keirrison and Benzema would be Brilliant

i havent and manu09 can i just say that benzema doesnt get a lot of goals if you want a goalscorer then get someone like tevez arond £30m, aguero, villa, adebayor bags a lot and yes vela he's class