Not even a single tactic is working! Liverpool Help!

alinftb

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing is working
Tried every possible combination(Devastator, Overachieve, SukSam, everything)
I lost last match home with 18th place Newcastle.

Therefore, a stupid game!

How long are you giving them? are you trying them all every 3 games or something?

I had 3 different tactics every time i started and restarted a career with liverpool hoping that i ll find a good combination. Obviously it was not the case. Kept conceding between min 80-90. I have a folder of maybe 20 tactics, gave them a try, none working. I guess it's not for me or i am doing something terribly wrong. Anyway i can t see it.
I also tried different setups, formations: I tried to play wide, i tried to play diamond formation, nothing worked.
So I deleted the game again.

This often happens with me... i try to start off with a chelsea save evry new fm... n i get screwed with the tactics every time! So what i do is... start of a FMC save with a smaller team with a decent squad and try out tactics der... with minimal TI & PI...

Everton is my fav tactic testing team... they're a mid table club with a very decent and flexible team.... while doing that i discover what goes with what...

maybe you can start off like that... start a save for the sole purpose of getting to understand the tactic system... i've only been playing fm for about 4 years.. bt i have often seen that the tactics that work in the previous versions don't necessarily work with the new ones.. with the same instructions n all....

So have a go at a new save with a new team maybe... u might learn something new! Good luck..

Thank your for the advice!
I just reinstalled FM and i can feel the positive energy flowing this time...Hope i ll use it constructively

Thank your for the advice!
I just reinstalled FM and i can feel the positive energy flowing this time...Hope i ll use it constructively

And if you make a tactic by your own ut will be more fun to play. And don't try to use to many instructions, I hope you find the game fun again.

Try 4-1(DM)-2(CM)-2(AM)-1.

CF-S
AM-A AP-A
DLP-S B2B
HB-D
FB-A CB-D CB-D FB-A
GK
Fluid and control.

Team instructions: Retain possession, Play out of defence, Roam from position.
Player instructions: GK: roll it out FB's: Stay wider. And then nothing else.

I'm played only for 5 games with 4wins and 1 Draw. So I'm not sure if this is working for full season but I'm confident that this will work!