Reaction score
Not sure if this is a technical thing or not but here goes. (Mods feel free to move this to the correct sub forum)

Is anyone else having this problem?

View attachment 330100

The bonuses part has the tiniest amount of room to scroll through. My PC is connected to a 32" Samsung TV, my resolution looks to be spot on but there are many aspects of FM15 which seem to get lost, such as the example above. Never had this problem on my old 19" monitor so I'm wondering if it's just cause I've got it connected to TV, and if there's any solutions out there to solve it without having to swap them back over?

Cheers

Have you tried clicking "View Offer" as a workaround?

Yeah that's what I've ended up having to do.

Does it in board meetings & team meetings also. The section in which you get to reply is too small and I have to scroll through the options :(

Can only imagine because it's not a natural desktop monitor the game just isn't optimized for it, unfortunately.

What's the resolution? Looks a bit low from that screenshot, if it indeed shows the entire screen. Your side menu almost goes all the way down.

It was on windowed, but changing it to full screen (1360x768) seems to have done the trick. Cheers

Not sure if this is a technical thing or not but here goes. (Mods feel free to move this to the correct sub forum)

Is anyone else having this problem?

View attachment 703231

The bonuses part has the tiniest amount of room to scroll through. My PC is connected to a 32" Samsung TV, my resolution looks to be spot on but there are many aspects of FM15 which seem to get lost, such as the example above. Never had this problem on my old 19" monitor so I'm wondering if it's just cause I've got it connected to TV, and if there's any solutions out there to solve it without having to swap them back over?

Cheers

I think it is your "zoom". In the preferences area near resolution ect, you can change the zoom depending on your screen size, my screen is 37inch so i use 125% where as on my laptop i use 75-100%