Sinnott99

Reaction score
Hey, am managing AFC Wimbledon and have just got them promoted to the championship. One, not necessarily odd, but puzzling difference between all the story saves on here and on SI forum to mine are that the player managers (in the story careers) seem to be being offered regular interviews for jobs, whereas me despite being so sucessful have gotten not a single one.
Not looking to leave the club or anything but something i noticed. Is it that the story managers apply for jobs without telling the readers or something else?
Any ideas/suggestions?

Hey, am managing AFC Wimbledon and have just got them promoted to the championship. One, not necessarily odd, but puzzling difference between all the story saves on here and on SI forum to mine are that the player managers (in the story careers) seem to be being offered regular interviews for jobs, whereas me despite being so sucessful have gotten not a single one.
Not looking to leave the club or anything but something i noticed. Is it that the story managers apply for jobs without telling the readers or something else?
Any ideas/suggestions?

it depends on your reputation and your coaching qualifications. just like IRL those with a better reputation keep getting offered the jobs constantly even though theyre may be better coaches out there. also your less likely to get a premier league job if you have a national a license.

How long have you got left on your contract? I think this also makes a difference as clubs won't want to pay the fee to release you from a long-term contract, whereas if you've got 6 months left you become more appealing.