Not Going Out

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1K
S

Sam

I have just started to watch this show and I love it, mainly cos Lee Mack and Tim Vine, the main characters, are legends. Who else watches Not Going Out?

Nah I don't have time to, I'm too busy going out.

*Cough*.

Never heard of it to be honest.

Never heard of it. What channel is it on?

I've heard of it, looked decent. What channel/time is it on?

It's on iplayer/BBC. Basically an American style sitcom (but English) with as many jokes per minute as possible, usually painful ones. And a laugh track, I hate laugh tracks.

I thought you where talking about your Social Life

Iv watched it once or twice, i love the way the whole script is literally one liners!

Is really funny, i like Lee Mack's stand up anyway, which is what made drew me to it in the first place

don't religiously watch it though...

its average at best imo :) mack is better at standup, and im not a tim vine fan

It's pretty good. Bit hit and miss, but Mack's delivery is always very good.

Sounds like 'The Sketch Show', also featuring Time Vine and Lee Mack, which was sooo epic. I think I'll give it a watch, if its good thanks for the heads up! If its ****, shame on you.

Sounds like 'The Sketch Show', also featuring Time Vine and Lee Mack, which was sooo epic. I think I'll give it a watch, if its good thanks for the heads up! If its ****, shame on you.

No pressure

My favourite joke:

Lee: Why don't you join us?
Lucy: Haven't you ever heard of 'three's a crowd'.
Lee: Course I have, I support Wigan.

XD

has anyone perchance seen Tim Vine's stand-up?
not everyone's cup of tea, but I think he holds the record for most jokes per minute or something. Definitely something of an artist in that department !

My favourite joke:

Lee: Why don't you join us?
Lucy: Haven't you ever heard of 'three's a crowd'.
Lee: Course I have, I support Wigan.

XD

Thats why I love the show, witty comments like that

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

not everyone's cup of tea, but I think he holds the record for most jokes per minute or something. Definitely something of an artist in that department !

Yeah I downloaded it recently

Saw him live last year, really is a genius. Completely different to other comedians.

Yeah loved the show. I missed the new series. Completely forgot it was on. Where are you watching it from Sam?

Yeah loved the show. I missed the new series. Completely forgot it was on. Where are you watching it from Sam?

It's on BBC Iplayer and on YouTube somewhere

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Debbie: I haven't had done much laughing since my mum died
Lee:... The last time you laughed was when your mum died?

Legend ;)