Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
does anyone else have this problem, 90 percent of the games i play ive had a player sent off is this a bug and is it fixable

Reaction score
Yeah i used to always get this, i found that when i stopped doing all the opposition instructions it stopped my players getting sent off, try that.

Banned
Reaction score
Mine seem to come in big game like a Champions League semi final. Someone will get sent off after 10 mins and I end up getting hammered!

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
I rarely have players sent off, must be something to do with your squad or tactics.

Reaction score
Check your tackling and check to make sure your opposition instructions don't include going in strong on opposition players. Also, I wouldn't advise telling players with poor tackling and high aggression to go in hard on players

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone else have this problem, 90 percent of the games i play ive had a player sent off is this a bug and is it fixable
Can we see a screenshot of proof as that's an impressive record?

Reaction score
how do you screenshot again ive had 5 reds and 20 yellows in 7 games thats not right i havent got an aggressive squad and i dont play aggressive

Reaction score
Fine them once they do, and they will be very sweet on the pitch then :)