dirkkuyt

Reaction score
im leeds in my first season and Delph is playing unbelievably well with 6 goals and 7 assists and Newcastle and Bolton offered 4.75 million for him but my chairman said offer was too good to refuse not happy:mad:

aye thats annoying when that happens, i was trying a LLM with Chimney corner in N.Ireland and i was in the process of setting up a great youth system by buying all of the good N.Irish youth for basically free.

but english clubs were putting offers of 100K in and my chairman always said they were too good to refuse, all this while i was trying to get through the champions league qualifiers every year... the *******!

the answer is very simple, providing he is happy at the club. offer him a new bumper contract and he will sign it, and at the same time watch his value go up. hope this helps

the answer is very simple, providing he is happy at the club. offer him a new bumper contract and he will sign it, and at the same time watch his value go up. hope this helps

Yeah, that's what I'd suggest too.

If he wants to stay with you, he'll sign. If not, it's not like he's Cristiano Ronaldo. Send out your scouts and find the next superstar.