Not Just another network game - starting now!

Reaction score
Hello fellow FMers. I am looking for three reliable players to join me in an English network game. Many games I have tried have failed due to people leaving early after a few bad results or after a failed transfer attempt. So I am asking for reliable players who want to be in for the long run.

Hamachi: Football Manager 11.3

I will go with Liverpool, so three positions available and maybe another one if the demand is high.

Choose your team here, first come, first served and leave a comment if you need instructions on how to join etc.

No time wasters please!

I'm in. I'm looking for a consistent network game. I'll take Arsenal :)

I would, put I haven't ever played a network game so I don't know how it works, but what the heck, I'll have the challenge Bristol Rovers, if it just the Premiership I'll have Tottenham.

Last edited:
Yes install, then select the network tab when you have opened the Hamachi Program. Join network. The Network ID is Football Manager 11.3. Leave the password blank.

Last edited:
Okay If You're Still Accepting Or What Ever I'll Join & Go Man Utd, Chelsea, Man (****)ty, Spurs or Liverpool

Also, Just So You Know This'll Be My First Net Game...

Is it possible for me to join in or is it to late? Real reliable player. Can play almost whenever.

i want to join only if its good connection dont want to play if the game goes slow. i have really good connection

i will take Manchester City. By the way. am online everyday. So you can count me in for the long term.