Not really new, but back after a long break

Matt G

Reaction score
OK...way back in the 00s I used to to a story run on I believe it was this forum using FM06. I then decided I had better things to do with my life, took a long break from the game but the new features that were coming in looked increasingly tasty.

Over the quiet part of the festive period, I dled the FM18 demo, got the bug again, then the demo ran out. Now I intend to dl the full version, start a story based off that demo game...and then pick up where I left off.

OK...way back in the 00s I used to to a story run on I believe it was this forum using FM06. I then decided I had better things to do with my life, took a long break from the game but the new features that were coming in looked increasingly tasty.

Over the quiet part of the festive period, I dled the FM18 demo, got the bug again, then the demo ran out. Now I intend to dl the full version, start a story based off that demo game...and then pick up where I left off.

Welcome back...Similar story to you mate...was on here 5/10 yrs ago then life moved on.