Not received my transfer budget yet ?

Haddoge

Reaction score
Hi,
(I'm already sorry if my english is bad, this is not my native langage)

I'm introducing myself, I'm an "experimented" player of FM since the 15.

Today, I come to you because I have a small problem, I'm currently in a multiplayer game with 2 friends. the game is OK, everything works, we are 3 in BPL, one have City, an other Chelsea and me Liverpool. The first season has passed, I have succeed to win the PL and moreover the Champion's league.

And there is my problem : my 2 friends have at the end of the PL, which is the end of the season for them, received their new budget, 300M for City (not bad) and 170M for Chelsea. This is not surprising me because it always work like this in FM, you finish your season then you receive your new annual budget. But We are currently at the end of June, the mercato have started since the 9 of June, and I haven't received my budget yet, I have always the same amount of € which is 45M. However my season is finished and I've had all the messages about the turnover, the commercial things of the club but nothing about my transfer budget.

But maybe it's just a question of time ? I don't now, it can be because of the champion's league, there is a "lag" in the date ?

Finally, I'm not really worried, my team is strong and the sell of some players like Sturridge will help me to be more flexible.

But this will be the first time in my FM life that I'm not receiving a message or a change about the budget. Even with weaker clubs in dark division of a shady country, i received at least something even 1€, there was a change.

Maybe it's because there is the waiting transfer of Naby Keita 70M, which is planned by the team before the beginning of the game ? Or maybe because Liverpool is indebted ?

In brief, I've not find answers to my questions yet, my game mates don't know too, anyway they are kind of happy of my situation in a way ^^.

Thank you in advance for your answers.