Rodders

Reaction score
so i sold some players from my liverpool squad and amassed well over 50mil! yes when i go to purchase players my budget has only risen from 14mil to 24mil!! wtf? and liverpool are only giving me 50% of transfer budget...
also the money was not in installments

well thats like Liverpool owners in real life.....good adaption by SI

so i sold some players from my liverpool squad and amassed well over 50mil! yes when i go to purchase players my budget has only risen from 14mil to 24mil!! wtf? and liverpool are only giving me 50% of transfer budget...
also the money was not in installments
i had that when i started at bolton and because off the debt and owners they only let me have 50%

that's because a percentage of the transfer revenue is made avaliable. it is not necessarily all of the money you make

ahh thats bad luck.. i allways check my clubs status for that when i start selling

I have a question related to that issue actually. I´ve come across this with manu and now liverpool and i´m not really fussed about it, just makes it more interesting.
I´m curious though where the rest of the percentage goes to specifically... i mean it ain´t being injected to cut down the club´s outstanding loan depts, so where does it go to?