Not so sure

wats

Reaction score
How do, i've tried 2 have a gander all over before starting this post but can't find what i'm lookin for.

Basically i'm currently playin my game from 'steam' and have no 09 program/document files on my system and i'm dying 2 start sticking all these skins /player face packs etc on. Is it still possible 2 add these using steam, or do i need 2 install another copy of the game or somet??:S

Any sort of help or advice would me much appreciated, i shall sit with my cold can of Stella Artois with much anticipation, ta very much;)

first download winrar and wen you've done tell me and ill tell you the rest cos i got it all off sean who you might be best off askin, hope this helps and ask him cos he knows a lot

Have you followed the guides to the right hand side of your post?

yeah, it gives the exact paths if you've got the game installed in your program files, but i bought mine straight from steam and launch it off their. I know it automatically updates, but don't know 2 much else about it, shouldn't have got it off their really but i was desperado and couldn't b assed goin in town!!

yeah, it gives the exact paths if you've got the game installed in your program files, but i bought mine straight from steam and launch it off their. I know it automatically updates, but don't know 2 much else about it, shouldn't have got it off their really but i was desperado and couldn't b assed goin in town!!

Skins & Player Faces etc.. all get installed to the same directory wether you bought it with Steam or a retail copy. The only thing that changes with Steam is where the core game files are stored.

So if you check out the guides to your right then they should be fine.