Not sure if I should be worried or happy about this?

craiigman

Reaction score
YNeJWkZ.png

All that means is that the tactic that you're using probably has a corner exploit, hence why your CB has more goals than your ST

What specifically about this?

That A CB has scored more goals than my ST's?

All that means is that the tactic that you're using probably has a corner exploit, hence why your CB has more goals than your ST

Exploit? All I've got is it set to 6 yard box/ near post and Koscielny is either mark keeper, attack near post or near post flick on.

Happy about it. As long as you haven't purposefully set your set pieces as a corner exploit - or downloaded a tactic with it - then it's not cheating. You are just taking advantage of set pieces! (Quite an accomplishment baring in mind how sh*te we are at them in real life! :p)

You do have a few strikers and attacking players there for instance so you obviously rotate your squad a lot, i play Giroud upfront by himself so he would get a lot more goals than your one would as he has more competition and you have played Koscielny every game compared to some of the strikers playing half that amount

Lol it usually kills me on the inside when CB's score more than ST's. Stay safe OP