Not sure where to put this. Regarding Board

ScottishChamp

Reaction score
Dont know where to put this as i'm quite new to this forum but if someone can help me here that'd be great.

I asked my board to give me more funds for a particular transfer ( Gervinho ) last season ( in the transfer season ) and they said they would but as of yet I havent heard of anything. Everytime I go back to that option it says it had been used recently. Anyone know what the problem is ? Also they took all my transfer funds after that so I couldnt buy anyone else even if i wanted to.

Usually when you asked for more funds/wages and the board agrees, it will automatically be increased without them informing you. You have to check your funds/wages immediately. But since you said they took all your transfer funds now, there's nothing you can do about it anymore.

Usually when you asked for more funds/wages and the board agrees, it will automatically be increased without them informing you. You have to check your funds/wages immediately. But since you said they took all your transfer funds now, there's nothing you can do about it anymore.

Mm I checked on Gervino right after they said that and it never said that i had made an offer for him so I waited and it still never happened. Never even thought of checking my funds so i just waited and waited... **** board stole 17m off me lol

You are talking about 2 different things here, when you ask for transfer funds, they give you money, the option for the board to handle a transfer for you appears when you are about to make an offer for a player, should be in the top right corner.

Dont know where to put this as i'm quite new to this forum but if someone can help me here that'd be great.

I asked my board to give me more funds for a particular transfer ( Gervinho ) last season ( in the transfer season ) and they said they would but as of yet I havent heard of anything. Everytime I go back to that option it says it had been used recently. Anyone know what the problem is ? Also they took all my transfer funds after that so I couldnt buy anyone else even if i wanted to.

Usually you would put this sort of question most likely in the Fm discussion thread bud. I think that it was actually a bug in the game sometimes if the transfer deal fell through (because of injury) or he turned down the contract then you don't get the player and you also lose your money. Theres nothing you can do about it mate hope this helps a little