Craig2231

Reaction score
So, I signed Eugene Konoplyanka on a free transfer, He proceeded to score 22 goals in all competitions & provide 19 assists (in one season) He was one of the key reasons (aside from Balotelli scoring 41 league goals (i **** you not)) behind me winning my first title with Liverpool.

During pre-season, I've just received an offer from PSG for £53,000,000 (15 upfront, 25 in 24months & 10 after 50 apps)

However, ill have to pay Konoplyanka around £10,000,000 in unused loyalty fee's & a stupid 15% sell on clause to him that i failed to spot in the initial negotiations

So my question is...

Would you see this as an acceptable offer?

It would sure give me a hefty profit on the guy, However finding a like for like replacement could prove difficult.

Im thinking maybe including a swap deal for Lucas Moura, but not entirely sure

Personally id sell him, You could get a better player for alot cheaper and the rest of the money would help the club.

Look at.... P.Sisto,Jack Grealish, Januzaj, Depay.

Grealish is class. Always does a job for me, deffo try and snap him up if you can.

Just started with Liverpool myself - reading this thinks i should buy him for 7-10m, or would you wait and get him for free?

If you get more money upfront then go for it.