livipunk

Reaction score
Hey guys, (sorry if this has been posted before...). Basically my FM13 isn't updating. Steam seems to have downloaded the updates and when I click on the preferences in-game, it says "Football Manager 2013 Version 13.2.2. However, when I go to start a new game the only database I have available is 13.0.0.. Don't understand why I can't access the new updates when it looks like they have downloaded. Anyone know how I can fix this? (I downloaded the game through steam, however I down have the disk.)

The updates are for gameplay only and not transfer updates.

So all the updates are applied, even though when I start a new game it's still version 13.0.0? Would've thought, even if they are just gameplay updates, there would be an option to select the different versions upon starting a newgame? This is where I'm confused. Not too bothered about the transfer updates, more the gameplay updates.

So all the updates are applied, even though when I start a new game it's still version 13.0.0? Would've thought, even if they are just gameplay updates, there would be an option to select the different versions upon starting a newgame? This is where I'm confused. Not too bothered about the transfer updates, more the gameplay updates.

It will be fine. As long as it says the following version 13.2.2 342835 (me v1325) on game status it's done