jboney82

Reaction score
I am having problems adding facepacks, skins, sound packs....

I have followed the directions, but nothing has worked. Is it maybe because I downloaded the demo first, then downloaded the game? I also had to re-download the game because of the authentication key problem. Would that have anything to do with it?

the face pack is in a folder called "faces" in the folder entitled graphics.
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics

also, I've noticed that I have 2 Sports Interactive folders for some reason. I've tried putting the faces in both, but it shows up on neither

also, I've noticed that I have 2 Sports Interactive folders for some reason. I've tried putting the faces in both, but it shows up on neither

find which one has ur latest game save in and any addons then delete the other

i wouldnt of thought the authentication key would hav anything to do with it and neither the demo

Last edited:
yeah. I've been running and playing FM2011. Does it make a difference if I am playing on a save that I started on the demo? I started a save on the demo and I've since moved it to the full game version.

no, it doesnt make a difference... maybe you didnt properly extract files... try this
right mouse button>extract here to *name ( facepack, sound etc)*
after that... enter that folder and copy folder inside... should be named the same like first folder, if not, copy it anyway... after that... my doc > SI> FM11>graphics and paste it here.... I had a problem with facepack too, and after this, it works fine...

I properly extracted the files. When I open the file I can see players face. They don't show in the game though.

That is not the correct path.

It should be
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics

OR

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics

Depending on your OS.

Also, did you tick 'Always reload skin on confirm' and untick 'Use skin cache' in Preferences > Display and Sound?