Nothing works

Karlo1987

Reaction score
I really dont understand those results people are posting here in various tactic threads. I am playing with darmstadt 98 and after 23.2 i cant make a tactic with consistency of 3 winning games. I am not a newbie...playing since fm06...but this is ridicolous. I tried all of those best tactics from fm base,,knap,etc...nothing really works. Just wanted to say that and stop making stupid threads with INVINCIBLE **** all around. thanks

I really dont understand those results people are posting here in various tactic threads. I am playing with darmstadt 98 and after 23.2 i cant make a tactic with consistency of 3 winning games. I am not a newbie...playing since fm06...but this is ridicolous. I tried all of those best tactics from fm base,,knap,etc...nothing really works. Just wanted to say that and stop making stupid threads with INVINCIBLE **** all around. thanks
lol the game is super trash and broken this year you're better off waiting until the winter update like me

Try this
Left IF takes left corner
Right IF takes right.

Attachments

• 4213.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 70
Which club are you playing, and who do you have in your squad. It's important to note that there are tactics that only work well with superior top clubs. I hope this helps.

If you wanna break away from the current high intensity high tempo meta, try mine.

Attachments

• 433-Pep-PossessionBased.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 86