jettheman111

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is is my first thread so don't judge. I am with Nottingham forest in the premier league. last season i have managed to get forest into the europa cup but i don't know where to improve so we can maybe win it. I have been given a monster budget of 54 million pounds and have already bought pedro and a really good regen
this is the squad I have
goalkeepers:
Vincent Guaita- last seasons stats 31 appearances 54 conceded 9 clean sheets 6.91 average rating
Sergio Rico- last seasons stats 11 appearances 10 conceded 4 clean sheets 6.99 average rating
micah richards last seasons stats 18 appearances 0 goals 1 assists 6.84 average rating
Wallace couldn't play him because of work permit issues
Tyrone Mings last seasons stats 12 appearances 0 goals 1 assists 6.67 average rating
Chris Cohen last seasons stats 37 appearances 3 goals 4 assists 2 player of the matches 6.95 average rating
Kelvin Wilson last seasons stats 25 appearances 2 goals 2 assists 2 player of the matches 7.31 average rating
Jack Hobbs last seasons stats 36 appearances 1 goals 0 assists 7.03 average rating
Daniel Amartey last seasons stats 18 appearances 1 goals 1 assists 1 player of the matches 7.27 average rating
Luke Garbutt last seasons stats 26 appearances 3 goals 1 assists 6.91 average rating
Hector Bellerin last seasons stats 29 appearances 1 goals 5 assists 2 player of the matches 7.02 average rating
Fausto Rossi last seasons stats 12 appearances 2 goals 6.94 average rating
Henri Lansbury last seasons stats 13 appearances 1 goals 1 assists 1 player of the match 7.05 average rating
Pablo Piatti last seasons stats 31 appearances 8 goals 8 assists 2 player of the matches 7.19 average rating
Ben Osborn last seasons stats 30 appearances 0 goals 7 assists 1 player of the match 6.99 average rating
Michail Antonio last seasons stats 17 appearances 3 goals 3 assist 2 player of the matches 6.99 average rating
Jamie Paterson last seasons stats 17 appearances 5 goals 2 assists 6.84 average rating
Kazuki Nagawasa last seasons stats 26 appearances 2 goals 3 assists 6.85 average rating
britt Asombalonga last seasons stats 39 appearances 24 goals 6 assists 5 player of the matches 7.16 average rating
Dorin Dotariu last seasons stats 16 appearances 2 goals 3 assists 1 player of the matches 7.11 average rating
Bryan Rabello last seasons stats 21 appearances 5 goals 3 assists 1 player of the match 7.08 average rating
extra note
daniel amartey wants to leave to get champions league football and he is on the verge of signing for juventus for 19.5 million pounds, should i sell him?
also britt assombalonga wants to leave for the same thing but no one has offered yet.
thanks

Little bit late.. but try to invest in defence. Kelvin Wilson is a great guy, but not good enough for European football (backup maybe). Tyrone Mings on my save became worldclass full back. Lansbury is still in my starting XI in Champions League and Premier League. Bought Lewis Cook from Leeds, he's incredible.

If Balanta, Lucas Romero, Gaston Gil Romero, Sergi Roberto, Sergi Samper, Illarramendi, Cheryshev, Lucas Ocampos, Mayke, De Sciglio, Juan Jesus, Bartra etc are still at their starting clubs, they might prove to be bargains for you!

Also, look at the squads of Bayern, PSG, Monaco, Juventus, Man Utd, Man City, Barca, Chelsea and Real Madrid.. you'll find some players on absolute cheap price due to those clubs having stock piled players who are average-ish for them, but might be awesome for you!

Thanks guys for replying :) I am now in my 5th season. I did indeed manage to win the Europa league defying all the odds (H)^^) . Although we got 6th in the premier league due to our horrific start. I have tried to sign players like sergi samper Lucas Romero and balanta but they have all gone to clubs who aren't willing to give them up so I decided since we are in the champions league this season to investe in some talent that is good now. My biggest sighing was Roberto firmino who is doing pretty beast in preseason. I also signed jack Wilshire [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Nicola murru. I had to let go of arguably my two best players in assombalonga and amartey because they both want champions league football. :( but Paulo Dybala had and absolute stunning Season scoring 43 goals for the entire season. Also Kyle walker and rabello want to leave but no bid has come in yet. So now I am left with 11 million if you have any signing ideas please let me know. Cheers :)[/COLOR]:D(H)