Hegarz

Reaction score
Okay so Im playing as forest, we just won the championship and the PL is going to begin soon. I need to rebuild most of my team. My midfield is okay but my strikers and defenders are poor. I managed to sign a keeper from Palermo. But my big problem is no one will come to my club. The players refuse to negotiate a contract with me, ive tried to get laluka ans babacar and neymar with no luck. Could anyone please sugest some signings for front and back? Thanks. P.s. sorry for any typos, on my phone atm

try yaya sanogo i managed to get him at sheffield wednesday after getting promoted from league 1 :) and dzimtry verkhovstov is a good defender too from naftan about 500k usually :p

Look for players off the relegated teams, like I signed Ryan Shawcross when Stoke went down. Richard stearman is quality also

Looking at the relegated teams now, West Brom, Blackpool and Everton went down. Might try sign Yakubu

try Mulumbu from West Brom then ?
I made an offer for him too

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Wow, an Everton player won't sign for me even tho they were just relegated, is this game taking the **** out of me now?