Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner96

Reaction score
Forest Hire Redgrave​

Sheikh Mohamed the 43rd has shocked the English football world by hiring Tommie Redgrave. Redgrave is expected to have his first Press Conference today. Signings galore are expected by the Chairman, and it is thought that Redgrave will have to consult him on every signing.

Sorry about me not being able to do it, for some reason my computer doesn't accept different databases.

Tommie Redgrave announced as Forest manager

Reporter: How do you feel being the new Nottingham Forest manager?
Tommie: Its great i never expected this news and come as a suprise to me.​

Reporter: It has been reported that you have been given a budget of over £20Million which is one of the most in the Championship. Surely you must be competing for the title with that money?
Tommie: Sure i have been given a good budget but its down to how the team plays, gels and getting the right players.​

Reporter: With this in mind do you have any transfer targets?
I have a few in mind but i would like to analyse my squad and see who are not up to the challange and what positions i need to replace.​

Reporter: Thanks Tommie and good luck in your new job.​

Last edited:
Tommie Redgrave announced as Forrest manager

Reporter: How do you feel being the new Nottingham Forrest manager?
Tommie: Its great i never expected this news and come as a suprise to me.

Reporter: It has been reported that you have been given a budget of over £20Million which is one of the most in the Championship. Surely you must be competing for the title with that money?
Tommie: Sure i have been given a good budget but its down to how the team plays, gels and getting the right players.

Reporter: With this in mind do you have any transfer targets?
I have a few in mind but i would like to analyse my squad and see who are not up to the challange and what positions i need to replace.

Reporter: Thanks Tommie and good luck in your new job.

Sorry mate, but "Forest" isn't a difficult word to spell.

LOL! I was reading this in the hope that there has been an update & I find people arguing over the spelling of forest!! Ha nice one lads!!!

3 Arrive at The City Ground with 2 leaving for Elland Road

Nottingham Forest have signed Loic Remy for a club record of £12.5Million. He has already made his mark with 5 goals in 2 pre season games. He joins new arrivals of Tom Cleverley and Gael Kakuta on loan

Loic chilling with his Man Dem

Lewis McGugan and Joe Garner both leave to leeds for a combined fee on £4.9Million. They leave after the services are no more needed by the club after the new arrivals.

Last edited:

Pre Season

Nottingham Forest 4 - 0 Nottingham Forest Reserves
View attachment 92782
This game dident really matter to me. Obviously i dident want to lose to my reserves and be an embaresment. This game is purley a chance to look at my reserves and see if anyone is good enough to move up.

Carlisle 1 - 5 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 92779
This game was a chance to test a few reserves with some first teamers and we come out on top.

Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 HSV
View attachment 92784
A close game all the way through and just losing out in extra time

Nottingham Forest 7 - 0 GH Academy
View attachment 92783
Expected a win and we easly dominated.

Oostende 1 - 4 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 92785
All 3 new signings played this game and proved to be key players.

FCV Dender 0 - 4 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 92781
Another easy win with 22 shots and 60% possesion

Beveren 0 - 2 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 92778
Remy makes in 7 in 4 games and destroyed the defence with his speed.

FCN Sint-Niklaas 0 - 7 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 92780
Yet another dominant act but this time most of the team getting in on the act and scoring.

Pre Season Facts
Games: 8
Won: 7
Lost: 1
Drew: 0
Scored: 34
Conceded: 4

Player Of Pre Season
Loic Remy

Games: 5
Goals: 8
Assists: 6
Motm: 2
Rating: 8.78

Vlada Avramov and Sasa Papac join for a combined fee of £7Million to strengthen the squad. They join as Paul Smith moves to Luton for 250K.

where did you get 12million for Loic Remy, how much money did you start off with

the person whos chairman gave me a edited database

Sheikh Mohamed "Very Happy so far"

The new owner of Nottingham Forest Sheikh Mohamed is said to be extremely pleased with Tommie Redgrave, and believes Forest will go far this season.

"I'm happy with the transfers and the results, despite the blip against Hamburg. Loic is a godsend, and the loans are brilliant, we've only got rid of the players not needed."

"I can't wait for the season, we can go up, and that is the main target."

August Review

We started this month looking to get a good start to our title race. We had a few tough games ahead like Middlesbourgh and Watford.

Doncaster 2 - 4 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 93155
What a start to the season and what a comeback. We went two goals down and naturally i thought it was over. Second half i went all out speed and got Earnshaw to partner Remy and Cohen come on for Kakuta and they both grabbed a goal to help us win

Rotherham 1 - 3 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 93159
A great win with all 3 goals comming in the second half. Yet again Remy and Earnshaw showing their great partnership off. I was dissapointed when Kakuta missed but we won in the end.

Nottingham Forest 3 - 0 Scunthorpe
View attachment 93158
6 points from a 6 with Remy grabbing two and Kakuta making up for his mistake in the second game

Middlesbourgh 0 - 1 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 93157
A very close game all the way through but we managed to grab that crucial goal to win the game.

Nottingham Forest 6 - 1 Barnsley
View attachment 93156
A dominating win for us. Remy again star performer grabbing 5 goals.

West Ham 2 - 1 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 93160
A very unlucky game for us. Both there goals from set pieces and us having two disallowed goals.

Watford 0 - 4 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 93161
A great month for us only losing one game ended in yet another great game with Cleverly grabbing his 1st goal for us.

View attachment 93163
As you can see a perfect record for us gaining all 15 points with +15 Goal difference. If we keep up on this form we will easly challenge for the title.

Key Performer
Loic Remy
Games: 7
Goals: 12
Assists: 1
MotM: 4
Rating: 8.43​

Status
Not open for further replies.